Your Froyo Experience..

This is a discussion on Your Froyo Experience.. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Has anyone else tried this??? Worked great for me and now i don't neet to get wireless with data restrictions for another $50 a month....

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Your Froyo Experience..

WiFi Hotspot

Has anyone else tried this??? Worked great for me and now i don't neet to get wireless with data restrictions for another $50 a month.

jah
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetrice80 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jah View Post
    So while we are on the topic of music, what about streaming our Itunes to the phone? any ideas (I am sure there are plenty) on how to do that/what I need to do to do that?

David
    The easiest way I've found is andromote. It can pick up any shared library, such as itunes. Is that what you're looking for?
    I am not quite sure because at the I/O they were showing this and mentioning that they acquired an company called simplified media. They were using some sort of redish application. I recently received an beta version of mSpot, which is rumored to be the application, however I deleted it a few days before the I/O because it seemed pretty useless at the time since it did nothing.

Then google announced this at the I/O and I was trying get mSpot back but no dice. but I am not sure if this is the actual application that will allow this or not. if anyone else finds a program to allow them to stream their own music library to their phone let me know that would be fantastic.

Thanks
    I was curious about the app they talked about, but since it will only stream from your computer to your phone, it seems like it does pretty much only what subsonic does. Actually, there are several programs that do that (stream media from your home computer to wherever your phone is - as long as your computer is on and the program is running).

Anyway, I think you'd be happy with subsonic. It's a 30 day trial, but it's not expensive after that.

Someone asked about any apps that can be moved to SD card...
    There is a game named TossIt that can be saved to sd card.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvHKSSC View Post
    Someone asked about any apps that can be moved to SD card...
    There is a game named TossIt that can be saved to sd card.
    And so it begins....
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Yea I got an update for one of my apps today and it said move apps to SD.

i like froyo but i dont think its as great as it was played up to be and honestly i dont notice any speed diffrence except for the networking aspect of it.

SetCPU just got the "Move to SD" option :P

Quote Originally Posted by shane View Post
    i like froyo but i dont think its as great as it was played up to be and honestly i dont notice any speed diffrence except for the networking aspect of it.
    you have to be joking. mine is sooo much faster.
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

The easiest way I've found is andromote. It can pick up any shared library, such as itunes. Is that what you're looking for?
    I am not quite sure because at the I/O they were showing this and mentioning that they acquired an company called simplified media. They were using some sort of redish application. I recently received an beta version of mSpot, which is rumored to be the application, however I deleted it a few days before the I/O because it seemed pretty useless at the time since it did nothing.

Then google announced this at the I/O and I was trying get mSpot back but no dice. but I am not sure if this is the actual application that will allow this or not. if anyone else finds a program to allow them to stream their own music library to their phone let me know that would be fantastic.

Thanks
    I was curious about the app they talked about, but since it will only stream from your computer to your phone, it seems like it does pretty much only what subsonic does. Actually, there are several programs that do that (stream media from your home computer to wherever your phone is - as long as your computer is on and the program is running).

Anyway, I think you'd be happy with subsonic. It's a 30 day trial, but it's not expensive after that.
    FroYo has fixed the annoying notification/skip issue on the first song download, too! Quite pleased about that!

My Bluetooth is WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before Froyo my blue tooth would not work with my Pioneer stereo. The only way I could get it to sync is to be in a phone call while powering up the stereo. Even then it sounded like a robot and the streaming music would not work.

NOW>>>>>after Froyo>>>>>>

I just get in my truck start the engine and the Bluetooth syncs with no problems what so ever. Streaming music works as well. As far as voice dial.....don't know 'cuz I don't use it.....yet.

THANK YOU GOOGLE for Froyo!!!!!!

Oh yea...the phone is faster, works smoother, and the google chrome to phone is AWSOME!

Jeff

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links