Your Froyo Experience..

This is a discussion on Your Froyo Experience.. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Froyo is good but I went back to cm5.0.7 and overclocked and it is way faster. So all I miss from froyo is flash and ...

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Your Froyo Experience..

Froyo is good but I went back to cm5.0.7 and overclocked and it is way faster. So all I miss from froyo is flash and mflops. Cmftw!
    Was the only Australian N1 I have seen but my mate now owns one.
    32gb Sandisk.
    CM all the way baby.

on flash sites it keeps noticing me as a mobile device. i set it through the about:debug, but the next time i come on the web i have to do it again even though when i open the ua string it says desktop again. any thoughts?
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Homerun Battle 3D

Anyone have any idea what happened to this game? It ceased to exist in the market after i switched to froyo. However, if i use recovery and go back to CM 507 it is there.

Quote Originally Posted by thechump View Post
    Anyone have any idea what happened to this game? It ceased to exist in the market after i switched to froyo. However, if i use recovery and go back to CM 507 it is there.
    The market only shows applications that are compatible with the OS that you have on your phone.

Got FroYo last night, I'm like a kid in a candy shop. The best thing so far is I have been getting better 3G and phone reception. Has anyone else noticed this? I have my N1 loaded with apps, it was getting a bit sluggish, now faster than it was out of the box. The camera enhancements are incredible, still the same quality though. The only strange thing I can report is a strange static noise from the speaker when I push the power button to lock the phone. The noise is not very loud and only lasts 1 second or so. Has anyone else heard this? Is this something I should be concerned about? So far extremely happy.

Has the OTA come out yet or are you guys all using the manual update process? Sorry for my ignorance.

Manual for me. Getting tired of waiting. Keep hearing very soon, anytime, blah blah blah. I should have updated the first day it came out. It's awesome.

Thinking about updating manually... Can I go back to 2.1 if I regret (or if something goes wrong)?

Quote Originally Posted by elvis1 View Post
    Thinking about updating manually... Can I go back to 2.1 if I regret (or if something goes wrong)?
    yes you can

Quote Originally Posted by nexus1inAZ View Post
    Got FroYo last night, I'm like a kid in a candy shop. The best thing so far is I have been getting better 3G and phone reception. Has anyone else noticed this? I have my N1 loaded with apps, it was getting a bit sluggish, now faster than it was out of the box. The camera enhancements are incredible, still the same quality though. The only strange thing I can report is a strange static noise from the speaker when I push the power button to lock the phone. The noise is not very loud and only lasts 1 second or so. Has anyone else heard this? Is this something I should be concerned about? So far extremely happy.
    That noise you are hearing is the Screen lock sounds in the sound setting. Uncheck that box and you won't hear that noise anymore. Froyo gave that sound and took away the SD card sound.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links