Your Froyo Experience..

This is a discussion on Your Froyo Experience.. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Still fiddling around, but one REALLY good thing that I picked up is that the touch button response point seems to be lower down! I ...

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Froyo Experience..

Still fiddling around, but one REALLY good thing that I picked up is that the touch button response point seems to be lower down!

I can now press the button all the way at the bottom and it will respond =)

I like the new recent app screen, it fills the whole screen! Touch response seems a bit more predictable, it used to be resposive but not "predictable" hard to get, but you'll notice the difference!

Where do you enable SD App install?

All my "Move to SD" options are greyed out.
    Same here =(

I've downloaded flash player from the market, but no restaurant city?! Maybe i should reboot the phone or something...

I'm sure theres still lots of hidden treasures lying around =)

Flash 10.1 is amazing. THE ECO ZOO | ECODA!DOBUTSUEN is amazing.
    Was the only Australian N1 I have seen but my mate now owns one.
    32gb Sandisk.
    CM all the way baby.

Just installed... running very nicely. The tethering works great, so glad to have this feature finally!

The phone overall seems to be running faster and smoother. Also the camera interface is such a great improvement.

Flash so far seems disappointing. Most of the video streaming sites aren't really working properly for me. Megavideo won't go full screen for some reason, and youtube full episodes will go full screen, but it won't cover the full screen, it's cropped in the middle. Probably just gonna uninstall flash for the time being, and use skyfire to play the videos I like. skyfire streams every video from southparkstudios and all the full episodes of anime from youtube. skyfire also removes the ads when it plays the videos which is nice.

Also did the FM radio feature not make it with this update?

I've jumped on the Froyo bandwagon as well and just noticed that K9 Mail notifications now light up the trackball in color - it looks like magenta to me. I'm surprised, I didn't think color notifications were enabled.

They also changed the recently opened apps if you hold down the home button.

h264 playback removed completely?

I had a couple of my favorite south park episodes saved on SD Card in h264 .mp4 format. They played fine on 2.1, and since updating to 2.2 "Sorry, this video cannot be played."

-swype works for me after I uninstalled and downloaded as again

-love flash and love watching hulu on the go

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Sucks to be you, Neon...the idea of updating 200+ apps! Oy vay! :rofl3: Luckliy, the Market overhaul w/ automation should make this a breeze!

Urgh! I know!

I'm really craving some Fro-yo now!

I only really want the flash to be honest, since all the other features were available from root.

Was thinking about putting it on my phone tonight, but I remembered that I removed the default Browser.apk from my phone awhile ago. *facepalm*

I would have to completely rehaul my whole phone set up, which I'm not really willing to do right now. COME ON CYANOGEN!!
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Linpack benchmark was over 37 every time

go to this site on ur N1, amazing.... 2Advanced v5 - Attractor

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links