Your Froyo Experience..

This is a discussion on Your Froyo Experience.. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by cbroberts2010 I am so wanting to do this, but I am standing....leaning....crawling firm on my decision to wait for Cyan....LOLOL Cyanogen is ...

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Froyo Experience..

Quote Originally Posted by cbroberts2010 View Post
    I am so wanting to do this, but I am standing....leaning....crawling firm on my decision to wait for Cyan....LOLOL
    Cyanogen is running froyo on his N1....maybe that helps your decision. There is already a zip to flash that he made that gives you pershoot's kernel and the Superuser app also...
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Reinstalled seesmic and it works again.

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    You type about:debug than press go on the keyboard.. Don't press the arrow next to address bar. Than go to settings and the option is all the way on the bottom.
    Thanks!! I have hulu working!

If you go to settings on the browser and set plung-ins as on demand flash content only load when you tap on the flash content.

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    You type about:debug than press go on the keyboard.. Don't press the arrow next to address bar. Than go to settings and the option is all the way on the bottom.
    Thanks!! I have hulu working!
    where do u type this in?

I typed it in the address bar and this little black with red letter banner popped up under the address bar.

I typed it in the address bar and this little black with red letter banner popped up under the address bar.
    hhhmm i tried that and didnt work for me it just closes the keyboard and stays the same...

Quote Originally Posted by wondermixx View Post
    hhhmm i tried that and didnt work for me it just closes the keyboard and stays the same...
    After that, tap the menu and select settings, then scroll all the way to the bottom and there is the UASTRING setting.

After that, tap the menu and select settings, then scroll all the way to the bottom and there is the UASTRING setting.
    it works thanks! flash jus blows me away, i even go to google.com the pac man game logo pops up and i can even play it, wow...

it works thanks! flash jus blows me away, i even go to google.com the pac man game logo pops up and i can even play it, wow...
    This is freakin awesome! I have it working now too.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links