Your Froyo Experience..

This is a discussion on Your Froyo Experience.. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by Nobby Anyone getting any problems with the Market after updating ? it worked for a while but then i tried about an ...

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Froyo Experience..

cxm
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobby View Post
    Anyone getting any problems with the Market after updating ? it worked for a while but then i tried about an hour ago and it keeps sprouting connections errors even when my browser and widgets are all connected fine :S
    the first time i used it after upgrade it was a bit strange and couldn't load comments properly - but I have just tried it now and it seems to be working fine. Maybe conflict with one of your apps?

yea i fixed it, turns out it was Dolphin HD that was causing it :S
    NEXUS ONE
    11.02.2010 - SuperBoot Rooted
    24.02.2010 - Amon Ra's Recovery
    24.02.2010 - 05.10.2010 Cyanogen Era
    06.10.2010 - 08.12.2010 - RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD Era
    04.05.2011 - CyanogenMod 7.0.3

NOTION INK ADAM
    04.04.2011 - Rooted & CW Recovery Installed
    04.04.2011 - BEAST 2.1.3 PQi + 3g Version
    02.05.2011 - BEAST 2.2

One of the features I was most looking forward to with Froyo was the colored trakball...

From what I hear, it is only semi-enabled... I know devs need to build a led color option in their apps, but what about google apps? Can you change the notification color for apps like messaging and gmail?
    What good is an enabled multicolor trakball if you cannot define what color each app uses?

Can anyone offer any clarification?

Also, Is there any way I can get my ATT nexus one updated?

my youtube applicatication kept on crashing. i can't do a uninstall and reinstall.
    anyone else having the same problem , how can i fix it please help

Quote Originally Posted by thuanle View Post
    my youtube applicatication kept on crashing. i can't do a uninstall and reinstall.
    anyone else having the same problem , how can i fix it please help
    i fix it , just clear cache and data

My Froyo experience...

Wonderful! Read about the update rolling out yesterday and then about the manual update. I was at work and had my n1 with USB cable but my work computers are locked down pretty tight. To my surprise I was able to download the link and connect my n1. Started the update and I was rolling! I love everything about this update. Everything works flawlessly. The YouTube HQ is excellent. Loaded a video and it wa pixelated and ugly. Pressed the HQ butting and it was simply amazing. The phone is definitely faster, keyboard is VERY smooth. A big improvement. Extra RAM. Smoother home launcher. Love the new messaging app layout. Everything is excellent. Flash is cool too but eats battery. I have already ordered a new one.

And what makes this so sweet is that this is my 3rd N1. I got it delivered Fri, and the next day I get Froyo. Thanks google!

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    And on that note...I just tried silencing my ringer for overnight...and it stops at vibrate! Another thing to sort out tomorrow! LOL

Menu>sound> uncheck always vibrate
    CyanogenMod 6.0.0

Part Monster, Part Machine, ALL ANDROID

I don't see why people are complaining. I mean is this really, the froyo update were supposed to get in a "few weeks"? This was just for the media to review. It is not for the consumers. Hopefully the final version that is released, will oohh and awe people, once it finally comes out. I have 2.2 and I'm happy with it.

Re: Your Froyo Experience..

Someone should make a trackball colors for stock xD

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cxm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jakkzen View Post
    I haven't got 360 rotation. Only 270.

Also another thing I noticed was if you enter *#*#4636#*#* it gives you wifi options now that I never noticed before.
    Where do you enter *#*#4636#*#* ?
    type it on the phone dialer - as soon as you hit the last character, it takes you to the info screen (hence 4636= info)
    Thanks cxm

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links