1st boot

This is a discussion on 1st boot within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi everyone, I have a question to ask. I watch from youtube that when u 1st start ur phone ur phone it will ask u ...

Thread: 1st boot

Lightbulb 1st boot

Hi everyone,
    I have a question to ask. I watch from youtube that when u 1st start ur phone ur phone it will ask u to sign up for G-mail account but mine didn't when i bought it. I would like to know is it that some1 have use the phone b4 already b4 it is being sold?

Need help..
    Thx.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It should have, as well as ran you through a brief tutorial and calibration of the touchscreen. If not, it may be a returned phone...where did you buy it? You can also do a Factory Reset, to get it back to stock condition.

Sigh...it didn't..when it started it straight go to the home page. There is no asking of sign up Google account n no tutorial. The sales guy said it was never touch b4 n its a new AP phone...=.="...
    i bought it at Malaysia a place called Low Yat...

No idea what an AP phone is..but do a Factory Reset (see user guide online for details).

Means not original but transfer from other country.

Sigh...=.=" i have been cheated.

Exclamation To everyone its a WARNING..

Those who r reading this,
    Please check ur phone when u buy it. Check when u start the phone there is a request for signing up ur Google account...if there is no request that means the phone has been touched by some1 else b4 its being sold.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links