2.2 wifi issues

This is a discussion on 2.2 wifi issues within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; glad to hear it's not an android issue =P Originally Posted by marthill Just changed router to a D link DIR-615 and it is now ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 2.2 wifi issues

glad to hear it's not an android issue =P

Quote Originally Posted by marthill View Post
    Just changed router to a D link DIR-615 and it is now working perfect so I am glad that is sorted but what a load of hassle to just get wifi working after a major android firmware update.

Quote Originally Posted by naner2k View Post
    how do we hard code the IP address in 2.1 / 2.2?
    In Settings-Wireless and Networks-Wifi Settings, and connected to your wlan, menu->select advanced, check static IP.

me dumb lol

thanks alphawave

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by naner2k View Post
    how do we hard code the IP address in 2.1 / 2.2?
    In Settings-Wireless and Networks-Wifi Settings, and connected to your wlan, menu->select advanced, check static IP.

Wi-Fi does not want to turn on!!!

Hello,

I bought my unlocked N1 about 1 months ago in USA. Since couple of days now my wifi does not want to turn on. I already did the factory reset but nothing.
    My N1 is running Adroid 2.1. I've been searching a searching about this issue on the web but I could find anything that would help me. Could any of you guys tell me how can I fix this matter.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by snakebite13 View Post
    Hello,

I bought my unlocked N1 about 1 months ago in USA. Since couple of days now my wifi does not want to turn on. I already did the factory reset but nothing.
    My N1 is running Adroid 2.1. I've been searching a searching about this issue on the web but I could find anything that would help me. Could any of you guys tell me how can I fix this matter.

Thanks in advance.
    What happens when you touch the wifi button, does a checkmark illuminate?

Hello,

Thanks in advance.
    Positive, when I touch the wifi button on the widget it the green stripe bellow illuminate's but not bright enough as use to be, when it use to work properly, I could say medium illumination. After touching wifi a message "updating wifi" is appearing than it disappears!!!

Hello,

Thanks in advance.
    Positive, when I touch the wifi button on the widget it the green stripe bellow illuminate's but not bright enough as use to be, when it use to work properly, I could say medium illumination. After touching wifi a message "updating wifi" is appearing than it disappears!!!
    Lets ignore the widget, and use the actual checkmark in Settings. Does that illuminate when checked?

Lets ignore the widget, and use the actual checkmark in Settings. Does that illuminate when checked?
    When I check the wifi button, it fades away and says "turning on" after couple of seconds it comes back to normal and say "unable to start wifi"?!?!?!

I think a factory reset is the next option. :|

Sounds like it's having problems connecting to your Wifi router. Have you done anything recently, like change the password?

Try going into the Wifi settings and telling it to forget that network and then configure it again.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links