Froyo 2.2 bluetooth voice dialing?

This is a discussion on Froyo 2.2 bluetooth voice dialing? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; So I hear that this works now in 2.2 but I can't seem to figure it out. I am using a Jawbone Prime on my ...

Thread: Froyo 2.2 bluetooth voice dialing?

Froyo 2.2 bluetooth voice dialing?

So I hear that this works now in 2.2 but I can't seem to figure it out. I am using a Jawbone Prime on my N1 running the oh so wonderful 2.2 but it's a no go. I press the talk/end button on my heasdset, it beeps but nothing happens when I talk. I ask here since I have read that it DOES in fact work. Is there a trick?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus1ramsiphone View Post
    So I hear that this works now in 2.2 but I can't seem to figure it out. I am using a Jawbone Prime on my N1 running the oh so wonderful 2.2 but it's a no go. I press the talk/end button on my heasdset, it beeps but nothing happens when I talk. I ask here since I have read that it DOES in fact work. Is there a trick?
    If the prime is like my Jawbone 2 the button is actually the second button on the back of the headset. Mine is horrible to try and push but it's there and it works. Don't use the standard on/off/answer/hangup button.

Hey lost. Thanks. It worked perfectly! Although I agree the placement of the button sucks! It's definitely nice to have this now!

Has anyone got bluetooth voice dialling working on Jawbone Icon headset?

Thanks for any assistance,
    Roni

Quote Originally Posted by ronigreen View Post
    Has anyone got bluetooth voice dialling working on Jawbone Icon headset?

Thanks for any assistance,
    Roni

http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...functions.html

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links