Exchange settings for work..

This is a discussion on Exchange settings for work.. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; This might be a bit off topic but I thought I might ask and an n1 user might be familiar with setup. This is more ...

Thread: Exchange settings for work..

Exchange settings for work..

This might be a bit off topic but I thought I might ask and an n1 user might be familiar with setup. This is more about finding out settings on my WORK computer. I was chatting with my boss and asked if he got our work email delivered to his BB. He said he did but he didn't know how to do it as a tech was in a few weeks ago and set it up for him. I was told by a buddy of mine that the settings are in Outlook and all I have to do is find them. I was under the impression that I have to give my phone info to like the IT dept first. Does anyone have a more solid answer. Life would be so much easier with access to my work email on my n1

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Well it seems I was able to figure it out myself. I did a bunch of google searches and voilą! Work email pushed right to my Nexus One. Amazing. I love this phone!

:And now with Exchange calendar in Froyo it's even better!

That's true too. Calendar sync is great too. I want to shout my love for 2.2 on top of a mountain! Lol

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links