Anyone else just gonna wait for ota?

This is a discussion on Anyone else just gonna wait for ota? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I'm in no rush to manual update...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else just gonna wait for ota?

Cool Anyone else just gonna wait for ota?

I'm in no rush to manual update

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I still have a feeling that this isn't the final version or something. Some parts are still buggy for my taste.

same here, im gunna wait, i have a feeling that the ota will come to users in the nyc area. and i reallly dont want to take the chance of not having anything working properly. so patiently i wait. also from my research , im reading alot of people who manually updated are having problems. and id rather just have everything working 100 percent.

I think this is it. Nothing new is going to come and it's final. I am glad I pulled the trigger. IT's a greets update and I have no bugs, lag, etc. It's a very nice update.

I'm not saying new stuff is gonna come out. But maybe the ota will be more official and less glitchy. It may not feel glichy to you but I can sense it in some areas that aren't app related.

I think the glitchyness has to do with 3rd party apps that's aren't ready yet for Froyo. The debs are probably working on updates now as the sdk is available to them now.

I'm gonna wait too scared to mess up my phone if I do it manually. Also I don't believe its The final version just yet. Any idea when we will be able to auto update?

is anyone actually getting the update via google as opposed to flashing it? and if so where are you?, location wise, im in ny and waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by mattwallis View Post
    I'm gonna wait too scared to mess up my phone if I do it manually. Also I don't believe its The final version just yet. Any idea when we will be able to manual update?
    I for one have not done the manual update yet, even though I've downloaded it onto the phone, (haven't installed) as I tend to see what glitches / bugs if any, are there.

With the 2.1 update I waited until the OTA arrived which wasn't too long after the dev copy was uploaded by Google, (I think it was about a week or so).
    :nexusx: If you don't stand for something... You will fall for anything.:nexusx:

a week or so?.,not so bad, definatly worth waiting. thankx for your info.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links