Colored LED in FroYo

This is a discussion on Colored LED in FroYo within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I really wish Google had just put in there own version of the Trackball Alert app where you pick the app and set the color... ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Colored LED in FroYo

I really wish Google had just put in there own version of the Trackball Alert app where you pick the app and set the color... all in one place!

Avoid all this waiting for devs to build it in (if they decide too) then running around to each app to set colors.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by FC1032
    I've noticed some people mention that they have colour notification for email?

How is that done? I can't find any LED settings for email.

Mine is just white for email. The settings don't exist, btw.
    I found an app in the market called Gmail notifier... still testing

Also found another one Erik's missed call, I havent tested it since no-ones called me and I have no extra phone on hand.

also found a flash/torch app on the market, but it fc's so maybe an update from them will fix that =)

Quote Originally Posted by FC1032 View Post
    Quote:

Also found another one Erik's missed call, I havent tested it since no-ones called me and I have no extra phone on hand.

also found a flash/torch app on the market, but it fc's so maybe an update from them will fix that =)
    eriks missed call works
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Yes, so far I can confirm that Google Voice blinks green, and Facebook blinks blue.

As I was writing this reply, while the trackball was blinking green, I received a Gmail "email" notification. The trackball remained green.

I pressed the power button at the top to light up my LCD (but did not unlock the interface yet). The trackball turned white.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny cizzle View Post
    Quote:

eriks missed call works
    Really? What colour have you chose? Mine won't change colour, just white.

Gmail notifier didn't work for me either. I have a feeling that i might have configure something wrong as NON of these seem to be working properly for me =(

I havent got a facebook noticifcation yet, so i wouldn't know if facebook works.

Really? What colour have you chose? Mine won't change colour, just white.

Gmail notifier didn't work for me either. I have a feeling that i might have configure something wrong as NON of these seem to be working properly for me =(

I havent got a facebook noticifcation yet, so i wouldn't know if facebook works.
    Have a friend send you an email on FB. When I did a test, it flashed white, but this morning, it was blinking blue again when I woke up. Maybe it's an inconsistency. Or, try Google Voice, which will make it blink green.

Since there was no updated version of the FB app since Froyo, I don't expect it to work consistently. Heck, I don't expect ANY app to work smoothly, since developers will need some time to fix and tweak things.

I get a red flash for craigsnotifica. Haven't seen any other colors besides white.

Oh, it was also flashing red when the battery was low, anyone else notice this?

Quote Originally Posted by johnny cizzle View Post
    Quote:

eriks missed call works
    Confirmed, Eriks missed call works.

There's a mini app for testing LED colors on a Froyo Nexus One here:

LED tester | SlideME

I get blue for ebuddy message notifications.
    o- Nexus One running CyanogenMod 6.0
    o- Samsung Galaxy Tab running stock Froyo (update: running Gingerbread and virtually useless)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links