Colored LED in FroYo

This is a discussion on Colored LED in FroYo within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; The app called "blink" handles missed calls, sms, mms and battery LED notifcations very well for my Nexus =) Give it a try. Wish it ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Colored LED in FroYo

The app called "blink" handles missed calls, sms, mms and battery LED notifcations very well for my Nexus =)

Give it a try.

Wish it would extend to calendar notification, email and others...

Quote Originally Posted by FC1032 View Post
    The app called "blink" handles missed calls, sms, mms and battery LED notifcations very well for my Nexus =)

Give it a try.

Are you running Froyo? I had tried this app but could never get it to work on Froyo. No FC's or anything, it just didn't change the colors.

Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post

Give it a try.

Are you running Froyo? I had tried this app but could never get it to work on Froyo. No FC's or anything, it just didn't change the colors.
    Yes, I'm running Froyo. Well, it only flashes when the phone is asleep.

Also theres a button on the bottom of the screen "blink is on/off" turn turning it on then off again.

Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post

Give it a try.

Yes, I'm running Froyo. Well, it only flashes when the phone is asleep.

Also theres a button on the bottom of the screen "blink is on/off" turn turning it on then off again.
    Ok, thanks. I'm going to re-install and try again

Hey Guys. Glad I found this thread but I just manually updated to Froyo yesterday & yes the trackball colors do work perfectly but one part I couldnt get to work was making the LED Change to ANY color when an Incoming Call came through. Ive used "Blink" & "Incoming Call" from the market. They both give me the option to change settings for it but everytime I call myself the trackball just stays white but missed calls work fine. I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem?

Yea that happens to me too.

No matter what settings I apply, the incoming call colour does not change =(

Yea that happens to me too.

No matter what settings I apply, the incoming call colour does not change =(
    Oh ok well at least I know its not just me. Maybe an update with one of the apps might change things

Hope so!

Along with other goodies like 720 recording ^^

I have not seen it mentioned here yet, but calls received while a bluetooth headset is active make the ball blink blue.

I'm running 2.1, unrooted.

I'm disappointed in the way Google implemented this. I just wish they'd have rolled their own version of Trackball Alert Pro.

Sure, let app devs put the colors they want in their apps. But let us owners override it to whatever we want for stock and 3rd party apps. Maybe we'll see it in the official Froyo release.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links