Chrome/Any Browser to Nexus One Tutorial

This is a discussion on Chrome/Any Browser to Nexus One Tutorial within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I had found those and have them on my phone. Do I not need to put chrome to phone on my chrome desktop as well? ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chrome/Any Browser to Nexus One Tutorial

I had found those and have them on my phone. Do I not need to put chrome to phone on my chrome desktop as well? I canot find the phone icon at the top of the web page.

I do appreciate your quick response.

Quote Originally Posted by umplarry View Post
    I had found those and have them on my phone. Do I not need to put chrome to phone on my chrome desktop as well? I canot find the phone icon at the top of the web page.

I do appreciate your quick response.
    Yes, one of the apps is for your phone, the other is for the Chrome browser on your computer. Make sure this one is installed on your computer. chrometophone-extension-v0.1.crx - chrometophone - Chrome to Phone Extension (Chrome Extension) v0.1 - Project Hosting on Google Code

Hopefully you can just click the link above to install. If not, go back to my previous link and click "chrometophone-extension-v0.1.crx" (on your computer)

I feel like such a dumba**. I had 2 browser windows open - one in chrome, one in IE. I kept trying to download the link in IE, until I felt this big hammer hit me in the head.

Just clicked the link in the chrome browser and .... it worked. Who woulda thunk

thanks for the help

No Problem!

I've used this feature frequently. Has anyone else had extended transmit times? Some items go through immediately, and others take 30+ minutes. I've been trying to find a culprit, but can't seem to find what's causing the delay, other than if this is pushed exclusively over 3g data, as I'm in a poor 3g area when I'm at home. Any ideas would be great.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links