Nexus One or EVO 4G?

This is a discussion on Nexus One or EVO 4G? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I bought the Nexus One last February, with a two year Tmobile account. I attended the Google I/O conference last week, and Google was kind ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One or EVO 4G?

Nexus One or EVO 4G?

I bought the Nexus One last February, with a two year Tmobile account.

I attended the Google I/O conference last week, and Google was kind enough to give me a Sprint HTC EVO 4G! The EVO comes with one month of free unlimited calls and unlimited data. On June 20th I must get a paid sprint account if I want to keep using the phone.

I live in Phoenix, AZ.

Now I have to decide which one I want to use as my primary cell-phone. If you were me, which would you use as your main cell-phone, and why? The Nexus One or the EVO 4G?
    - Greymarch
    I write about technology, including the Nexus One at my website:
    http://www.greymarch.com

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Both are good phones. Just depends on your preference. Which feels better for you? Which do you like better, Tmo or Sprint? Compare their plans also. Also, I'm not sure but I don't think you can be on a call and surf the net with Sprint...you can with Tmo...but I'm not sure with Sprint.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

I would say since you're the one with the two different phones in your hand, you're probably the best person to answer that question.

How is the service in the areas you're most located at with both phones?
    How do you like the feel of the phones?
    Is there a big difference in plans between T-mobile and Sprint price wise? Is it a concern for you?

I think you can answer that question better than anybody else. Having both phones, and both of them activated at the same time, you can do location tests to see how your service is for calls and 3G in your area. Very few people have this opportunity to test the two phones, on two different services, at the same exact time.

Service at home and work are the clincher, but I personally wouldn't touch Sprint if they paid me. (BAD experience!)

Sprint is very premature with all this 4G hyperbole. At last check, only 26 cities had "partial" support for Sprint's so-called 4G network and none of these cities in So. Cal, hense my attitude - LOL.

I'd use the EVO 4G as my primary and the Nexus One as my play phone xD.
    Both are good phones but after the release the EVO 4G will be the new "Must Have Phone" and sprints coverage isn't that bad depending on where u live.

Heck even Oprah has one lol

Evo 4g of course.. It's even been rooted.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

But if your considering selling the EVO 4G id say sell it after you have fun with it.

Quote Originally Posted by IcerJo View Post
    But if your considering selling the EVO 4G id say sell it after you have fun with it.
    Yes, sell it to me
    Was the only Australian N1 I have seen but my mate now owns one.
    32gb Sandisk.
    CM all the way baby.

id still go with the nexus. havnt seen a 4g in person but i dont think i would need a phone with a screen that big. the screen size of the nexus is about right for me.

im pretty much curious on the newer htc sense (ive used the htc magic before) and if i want a phone with sense... id get the desire.

thats just me though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links