nexus one t-mobile updated....

This is a discussion on nexus one t-mobile updated.... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; stupid question, but there are no differenences between the manual update downlink and the ota?...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: nexus one t-mobile updated....

Junior Member Nick Found Gloryx's Avatar
    stupid question, but there are no differenences between the manual update downlink and the ota?

tmobile, nyc, westchester county to be exact, and no ota update yet. i want to wait instead of manually because i feel coming straight from google ota, i will not be missing out on anything, bugs, tec.
    paitiently yet always checking my phones settings...i wait,
    muahhh haaaahaaamuuahhhaaahhaamuaaahhahaaaaa

I waited for the 2.1 OTA when alot of people did it manually. This is my first smartphone and didn't want to mess it up. This time I felt comforable and updated manually. But do what ever you guys are comfortable with.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

I just did a manual update and come to think of it, do you think I will be in trouble for this. like not getting future OTA upgrade or if OTA is different from this upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Ar-Droid View Post
    I just did a manual update and come to think of it, do you think I will be in trouble for this. like not getting future OTA upgrade or if OTA is different from this upgrade.
    The spanking is forthcoming!

No, this isn't Apple. No one is going to break down your door and take your phone away. Well maybe Chuck Norris; but that has nothing to do with you updating.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

San Francisco here, no OTA from tmo yet.

Can someone hit the highlights as to what benefits 2.2 has? I didn't even know to expect it....now I want it badly....and don't even know what it is. (I did just check, I'm still on 2.1).

Quote Originally Posted by deel View Post
    the thread of this title is very confusing. i have tmobile and no update yet
    The folks on the 2.2 have manually updated their Nexus.
    :nexusx: If you don't stand for something... You will fall for anything.:nexusx:

same here.......and i am worry about this,coz google stops the manual update,did you noticed that guys???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links