nexus one t-mobile updated....

This is a discussion on nexus one t-mobile updated.... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I'm still waiting...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: nexus one t-mobile updated....

I'm still waiting

How about we keep this thread to only those people who HAVE been updated. No disrespect intended, but I don't really care if you haven't been updated and all it does is add relatively useless information at the current time. Once the OTA's start really rolling, then it will be slightly more important, but not really.

Perhaps the person who started the thread was either correctly or incorrectly listed as being a member of the press(?)

i checked mine and it says 2.1 update 1 what dose that mean? i swear before it just said 2.1 any one know or is that the norm for it
    Iphone has an app for that.......Nexus does not need apps its already perfect

Twitter
    jaymcc820
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    i checked mine and it says 2.1 update 1 what dose that mean? i swear before it just said 2.1 any one know or is that the norm for it
    2.1 Update 1 was the last OTA update. As of now, that's the latest release before 2.2.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links