Froyo update is not final release!?

This is a discussion on Froyo update is not final release!? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; That feature is not a part of Froyo. Most likely it will be a app that utilizes the new notification service to make the connection....

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Froyo update is not final release!?

That feature is not a part of Froyo. Most likely it will be a app that utilizes the new notification service to make the connection.

who can help me to flash CM 5.0.7 again please??? just send me the gtalk contact and lets talk over there.

i had a lot of problems trying to do it by myself

Quote Originally Posted by sexusone View Post
    what happened to the sexy music player they demo'ed. hopefully that makes it to the final version.
    I recall reading somewhere (probably on this site) that Google wanted to separate the apps from the core OS so that the app-makers (even if it's departments within Google itself) get the chance to release updates of their own apps independently without having to wait for a full OS update. This makes sense then that we see not only that Flash was not included with the 2.2 update (because Flash is not part of the OS), and it might also explain why this sexy new music player is also not yet available. I expect we'll see that announced separately when they're ready to launch it.
    o- Nexus One running CyanogenMod 6.0
    o- Samsung Galaxy Tab running stock Froyo (update: running Gingerbread and virtually useless)

Guys, if i installed the release candidate for froyo, but in a few weeks time, the actual ota is relesed. Can i overwritten the excisting release candidate? or its not possible?

I have a problem when i view my sms or emails, it wil automatically show in horizontal not in vertical.. how is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by bmwtjai View Post
    Guys, if i installed the release candidate for froyo, but in a few weeks time, the actual ota is relesed. Can i overwritten the excisting release candidate? or its not possible?

I have a problem when i view my sms or emails, it wil automatically show in horizontal not in vertical.. how is that possible?
    yes you can update to the final version when it comes out, you wont have to uninstall the pre realease version.

im not sure why you phone wont rotate, it should rotate all the way round now, 360 Degrees.

i dont understand too. it wont rotate, eventhough i turn it around.

Another issue. Whenever i kill my browser in 2.1, it will start when u open the new browser with a clean page.
    But in 2.2 it never kills the browser. How is that possible? Is it that the froyo is not fully compatible with certain task killers program?

Another issue: I have a 16 gb sd card, but loading pictures takes a long time. Is this normal?

Another issue: I use picasa, but it synchronizes with your gallery in nexus one. Can i switch this off?

Thanks guys..

you can disable picasa snyc with the settings, then accounts

my 16gb card is fine, i think its the picasa snyc that is slowing down your gallery. it wwill try and snyc your photos and the first time it does that it will take a while, depending how many photos you have on you picasa account

what should i do??? flash back to CM or stay with froyo??? im having some radio problems... i have the at&t N1...

i cant find it where to disable the webalbums, can you verify the steps for me please?
    Thanks in advance .

Quote Originally Posted by bmwtjai View Post
    i cant find it where to disable the webalbums, can you verify the steps for me please?
    Thanks in advance .
    settings -> accounts & sync -> select your gmail account -> untick picasa web albums

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links