Froyo update is not final release!?

This is a discussion on Froyo update is not final release!? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi sexus one, where can i find settings -> accounts & sync -> select your gmail account -> untick picasa web albums? Is it adjusting ...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Froyo update is not final release!?

Hi sexus one, where can i find settings -> accounts & sync -> select your gmail account -> untick picasa web albums?

Is it adjusting in your google account or in your picasa webcam account? Im a newbie, sorry for my inpatiency.

Quote Originally Posted by bmwtjai View Post
    Hi sexus one, where can i find settings -> accounts & sync -> select your gmail account -> untick picasa web albums?

Is it adjusting in your google account or in your picasa webcam account? Im a newbie, sorry for my inpatiency.
    Hit the menu icon on your phone between your home icon and back button icon. You'll find settings there.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Thanks guys, it helped, it stopped synching on my froyo and the webalbums disappeared from my gallery. Thanks a lot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dd4005 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sexusone View Post
    what happened to the sexy music player they demo'ed. hopefully that makes it to the final version.
    I recall reading somewhere (probably on this site) that Google wanted to separate the apps from the core OS so that the app-makers (even if it's departments within Google itself) get the chance to release updates of their own apps independently without having to wait for a full OS update. This makes sense then that we see not only that Flash was not included with the 2.2 update (because Flash is not part of the OS), and it might also explain why this sexy new music player is also not yet available. I expect we'll see that announced separately when they're ready to launch it.
    Can someone please post a link to pictures/videos of that "sexy" music player? I haven't heard anything about a new music player before!
    Wow --I'm happy!

Quote Originally Posted by elvis1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sexusone View Post
    what happened to the sexy music player they demo'ed. hopefully that makes it to the final version.
    I recall reading somewhere (probably on this site) that Google wanted to separate the apps from the core OS so that the app-makers (even if it's departments within Google itself) get the chance to release updates of their own apps independently without having to wait for a full OS update. This makes sense then that we see not only that Flash was not included with the 2.2 update (because Flash is not part of the OS), and it might also explain why this sexy new music player is also not yet available. I expect we'll see that announced separately when they're ready to launch it.
    Can someone please post a link to pictures/videos of that "sexy" music player? I haven't heard anything about a new music player before!
    Wow --I'm happy!

If you mean the one they were displaying from the google I/O? its an app called mSpot, its an invitation only app currently.

David
    Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of good courage;be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. Joshua 1:9

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetrice80 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elvis1 View Post
    Wow --I'm happy!

If you mean the one they were displaying from the google I/O? its an app called mSpot, its an invitation only app currently.

David
    Actually, it is/was called Simplify Media, and was acquired by Google in early March. mSpot is currently in private beta, and is not much more interesting than Lala was...you have to sync you tracks to the cloud ala Lala, then your playlists could work...a bunch of unnecessary data considering a home-based server setup (ala Subsonic) is a MUCH more efficient, and private approach (from a commercial/label copyright situation).

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post

Actually, it is/was called Simplify Media, and was acquired by Google in early March. mSpot is currently in private beta, and is not much more interesting than Lala was...you have to sync you tracks to the cloud ala Lala, then your playlists could work...a bunch of unnecessary data considering a home-based server setup (ala Subsonic) is a MUCH more efficient, and private approach (from a commercial/label copyright situation).
    I would much rather go with a cloud based approach that doesn't require I have my PC on 24/7 to get my music. Anyways, it wasn't clear how the new service is going to work. Google just bought the company a few months ago. We don't know what changes in the service are going to happen between now and when it's released.

Quote Originally Posted by Budske View Post
    what should i do??? flash back to CM or stay with froyo??? im having some radio problems... i have the at&t N1...
    its not fault of froyo... :S... i still dont know what to do.. i flashed back to CM and i still have problems with the radio and some problems with the gallery

Check out this link. Update on the FRF50 leaked Rom

Update on Froyo: Leaked Version is a Release Candidate | xda-developers
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

From a Google employee:

"It is extremely likely that the official OTA update will be a newer version (in this case meaning build number) and therefore everyone that updated manually will receive the OTA."

Source: when will be available the Nexus One update to Android 2.2 Froyo? Will be the OTA? Thanks - Android Help

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links