Haptic Feedback intensity

This is a discussion on Haptic Feedback intensity within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Today I got my second nexus one (I dropped the first one and cracked the screen, but I just sold it on ebay for $440), ...

Thread: Haptic Feedback intensity

Haptic Feedback intensity

Today I got my second nexus one (I dropped the first one and cracked the screen, but I just sold it on ebay for $440), I am feeling a very noticeable difference in the haptic feedback of the softkeys of these two phones, the first one was normal/hard vibration I guess, you could totally feel it, but the second nexus I got, when I touch the softkeys there is a barely noticeable vibration. I actually prefer the second type, but I was just wondering if any of you guys have had any experience with two nexus.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Mine is a very soft, barely noticeable vibration...I wish it was a bit more intense.

When did you buy the phone, I am thinking this could be a change implemented in later models.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links