froyo camera didn't load

This is a discussion on froyo camera didn't load within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hey guys, I just upgraded to Froyo and the camera application didn't install. Where the camera icon would be there is the generic icon. When ...

Thread: froyo camera didn't load

froyo camera didn't load

Hey guys,

I just upgraded to Froyo and the camera application didn't install. Where the camera icon would be there is the generic icon. When you click on it, i get the error message "application is not installed on your phone." I'm assuming since i flashed on the desire camera that it didn't upgrade because of this. Does anyone have a solution or a link to the Froyo camera app. Any help or direction would be useful. Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You flashed the desire cam over Froyo? I don't think there is one made for froyo...where did you get it?
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

No, you misunderstood. I had flashed the desire camera on cyanogenmod, when i upgraded to froyo there wasn't a camera app there. I just want to use the camera.

Do you have a link or know a way to get the froyo camera application separate? Thanks

Ah i see. Well i reverted to stock before i upgraded to froyo so i wouldn't be much help. Sorry!
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

If you haven't gotten this figured out yet, you should re-download Froyo and re-flash it. I too flashed directly from CM with the Desire camera installed and I had no issues. Good luck.
    Send Me a Text!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

if u r using a custom kernel or custom radio it wont work... i think... u need stock radio and kernel.. or at least stock radio

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links