Nexus One starting to show up in Retail Stores

This is a discussion on Nexus One starting to show up in Retail Stores within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Nexus One starting to show up in third party retail channels, commands big money -- Engadget That was fairly quick....

Thread: Nexus One starting to show up in Retail Stores

Nexus One starting to show up in Retail Stores

Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hmm I would not be surprised if the phone cost MORE than if you bought it off of the Google website.. which would make me smile a little knowing I have a very satisfied phone (plus more than I thought it would do really) for a good price (bought mine from G-stored full price ATT N1 no S&H/taxes on 3-23-10). Had a Tmo one but sold it and turned around to buy the ATT (since that is who we go thru and the only place that had a phone my gal liked).

No prob with my N1 and so far have had it going for 127+ hrs without having to turn it off.. which is the longest that it has gone, The more it seems I use it the better it gets.stretching its legs

Kind of Reluctant

I wish I would have purchased the completely unlocked Nexus One now instead of the Tmobile locked one oh well I'm buying two more for my family so I'm tricking someone into taking my locked one and I'll buy an unlocked version for myself hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflagemoney View Post
    I wish I would have purchased the completely unlocked Nexus One now instead of the Tmobile locked one oh well I'm buying two more for my family so I'm tricking someone into taking my locked one and I'll buy an unlocked version for myself hahahaha
    But I think if you bought the Tmobile version from Google's website (contract or no contract) it is unlocked to all GSM, it only uses the tmobile frequency for 3G, and any other phone that runs off that frequency can get 3G , and the ATT one is also unlocked to all GSM but uses a different 3G frequency..and so forth, so you did in fact by an Unlocked Tmobile Nexus one. At least that is what I understood when I bought my phone.

Android Lurker Guilherme Aguiar's Avatar
    Very expensive!!!!

Do anyone know if there is nexus one in best buy??

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links