pease help!! Contacts Problem!

This is a discussion on pease help!! Contacts Problem! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; i just got a brand new n1 yesterday and i imported all my contacts from my sim on the phone worked perfectly! then i added ...

Thread: pease help!! Contacts Problem!

pease help!! Contacts Problem!

i just got a brand new n1 yesterday and i imported all my contacts from my sim on the phone worked perfectly!

then i added my gmail account to the phone and it auto sync'd the contacts but i dont have any contacts on gmail tho....

now when i got to contacts page nothing is there.... and it pisses me off cause the contacts are on the phone cause i can search for a contact and it will show
    but if i go directly to my contacts page i see nothing!!! please help a G out

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

If you contacts are on your phone and you don't see them, you might have a filter applied. Open your contacts page, tap on the menu, and select Display Options. You should see a "Choose contacts to display" and under that one or more email accounts. Tap on an email account (for example, your gmail account) and it opens up a list of filters. Check all the groups you want to see and then tap done. They should now appear.

ok i will try that once more but do i do that for both my gmail and facebook account?

hey THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH MARIS IT WORKED I JUST HAD TO CHECK THE MY CONTACTS! THANK YOU SO MUCH

Quote Originally Posted by khellapeter View Post
    hey THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH MARIS IT WORKED I JUST HAD TO CHECK THE MY CONTACTS! THANK YOU SO MUCH
    Glad to help!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links