Nexus One Case

This is a discussion on Nexus One Case within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I forgot if I posted this in this forum. IF I did, please delete I am looking for a nice case. I love docks tho. ...

Thread: Nexus One Case

Nexus One Case

I forgot if I posted this in this forum. IF I did, please delete

I am looking for a nice case. I love docks tho.

the dock says it does not fit with a case. However, the case-one says it will fit with a dock

I do know that the Seidio cases fit great and are great, and have docks. Hovever, nothing against Seidio Reps reading, but I want a change

any cases you can recommend with a case that fit into a dock also

Thanks so much also

ps
    I also want a screen protector. CAN THEY TAKE ONE. This is my first touch screen

I want the touching ability to stay the same or improve.

Please make a recommendation, NOW with regards to this, I would gladly go back to my 'regular' company, Zagg or The Invisible Sheild. The kind you soak w

ith solution or water and set on. They do not bubble and if they do they are not sticky..

Do you agree,and regardless, which is the best screen protector you recommend, preferrably the type you soak, lay, and let dry overnight

Thanks again, so so much
    Not to brownnose anyone here, but the people in this forum have, like I said been so accomodating to a newbie. Thx Eric

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The Google Dock will not work with any case as I understand it. I ordered the Case-Mate Tough Case for my Nexus based on wanting something that could actually protect the phone. I can get a 3rd part car mount for the phone instead of Google's Car dock, and I do not really need a desk dock.

This one: http://www.case-mate.com/Google-Case...ough-Cases.asp
    Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

Thanks for your quick response

and a great recommendation.

That was and is in the lead.

My 3 choices for a case are

1. The Case-Mate Tough Case PROS: Great, tough, various colors CONS: Not the colors, at least on screen I like, does not support a dock

2. Ultra-Case "The One" or "Black" - Do you know anything about this or have any opinion. PROS Nicer colors, could be used to buy cheaper until I decide which one I want CONS--no dock support

3. Seidio - Innocase II ok INnocase I, not as good but better colors
    PROS - been around awhile, TERRIFIC to deal with i.e. warranty, Stand up forever Has its own dock that works with their cases
    CONS - Get sick of the same ol case want something different

Any further push in your directon you can make will help a lot. Not sure if you saw my post about which phone to buy, lets just say I agonize LOL

How does the case feel? It is actually siliicone on the inside and a hard plastic on the out?? Nice

I hate to have to ask others for justification but I dont want boring black. Is the green kewl, I am afraid the baby blue is too ?? Would you just get the blue or green and say the heck with what people think I got a FUN phone.

Thanks so much for ur help. U r kind. Did u see Lee Dewyze win IDOL And I got insurance from Tmo, I never do, but I agree, these are expensive phones.

She said to contact Nexus to see if they have an extended warranty, do you know if they do??

Eric

I have a Tough Case, so here's a 'real world' pic:

Don't really have a bad thing to say about it, it's a good fit, feels well made and should protect the phone from most things.

Also comes with a free screen protector, which is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by eric0668 View Post
    It is actually siliicone on the inside and a hard plastic on the out?? Nice
    It comes in 2 parts, and inner silicone skin and an ABS plastic hard shell.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

that's a Nice Cover, I can't wait until I get mine!!!

thanks all..

I got one, with two silicone cases , no three. LOL

black blue and green. I dont wanna share too much about myself lol, but I shouldn't worry about what people think, but these pastel colors, they don't totally lack masculinity or maturity do they

i.e. would a guy get this and take to an office, ??? Most would say , sure? why not. I worry too much

I really like my Case-Mate Gelli Case for HTC Google Nexus One. It's not too bulky, it feels good, and it looks pretty decent.

Quote Originally Posted by eric0668 View Post
    I forgot if I posted this in this forum. IF I did, please delete

ps
    I also want a screen protector. CAN THEY TAKE ONE. This is my first touch screen

I want the touching ability to stay the same or improve.
    I bought the Boxwave clear touch crystal. All I can say is it's like putting on a condom, the protection is there but the feeling is not the same. So, I took it off. The application was easy with no bubbles. The sensitivity on the screen was fine. My only beef with it is the four functional touch buttons at the bottom of the screen. I have to put a little more pressure and multiple tries to get the four functional touch buttons to respond. Maybe it's just me.

As for the case, I have the Case Mate Gelli Case and I'm happy with it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links