Advice from current nexus one users

This is a discussion on Advice from current nexus one users within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by Black Rambo All of you have been very helpful, I guess my next question will be, should I get it unlocked or ...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice from current nexus one users

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rambo View Post
    All of you have been very helpful, I guess my next question will be, should I get it unlocked or is it ok to just get it throught Tmobile? Because RUSS you said something about staying with AT&T so you're bill is like $10 or something like that...how is that? Did you get the phone unlocked or something like that?
    I would say get the phone at full price completely unlocked so you can have options.

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    I think that the $10 unlimited data plan that people are mentioning for AT&T is when you're on a family plan and also have the $30 unlimited family messaging included in your family plan.

For individuals, it would be different.
    Nope, I have the $10 data plan with AT&T. I've had it for several months now. Saves me $20 a month. I just called up and said I'd like to cancel my iphone plan and then I chose the $10 plan online.

Quote Originally Posted by ardynine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    I think that the $10 unlimited data plan that people are mentioning for AT&T is when you're on a family plan and also have the $30 unlimited family messaging included in your family plan.

For individuals, it would be different.
    Nope, I have the $10 data plan with AT&T. I've had it for several months now. Saves me $20 a month. I just called up and said I'd like to cancel my iphone plan and then I chose the $10 plan online.
    Whatever, I know that the family plan stuff I mentioned is true for me. Then again, the plan that I'm using is very old (but I like it, so I kept it).

Where is this $10 a month 5GB data plan on AT&T that some of you keep talking about? I just called AT&T and was told that I could only use the $30 a month unlimited plan for smart phones plan. And that the $10 a month data is ONLY for OTHER people on a connected family plan.
    If anyone knows what's happening here, PLEASE feel free to help out. Because I'd LOVE to save $20 on my individual data plan if I could...

Quote Originally Posted by dapanza View Post
    Where is this $10 a month 5GB data plan on AT&T that some of you keep talking about? I just called AT&T and was told that I could only use the $30 a month unlimited plan for smart phones plan. And that the $10 a month data is ONLY for OTHER people on a connected family plan.
    If anyone knows what's happening here, PLEASE feel free to help out. Because I'd LOVE to save $20 on my individual data plan if I could...
    I just use their website......

@ Beer Goggles, so what you're saying is....if I get the phone pull price at $530 then go to AT&T, I can get a individual plan, with the Nexus One for $10 a month...for texting, talking, and web?? for only $10 a month.....even the $30 a month is not bad...and that's for unlimited? seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rambo View Post
    @ Beer Goggles, so what you're saying is....if I get the phone pull price at $530 then go to AT&T, I can get a individual plan, with the Nexus One for $10 a month...for texting, talking, and web?? for only $10 a month.....even the $30 a month is not bad...and that's for unlimited? seriously?
    I was already on a family plan, so the site let me select an "unlimited" data plan that is $10 (because we also have the $30 unlimited family messaging plan).

I have no idea about any individual plan.

ok, so check this out....I have AT&T and we're on a family plan as well, my contract ends in july, her's ends next year january.....so when my plan ends....what do i do? from point A to point B since you already know how it goes....and i truly appreciate your help by the way

i didnt read the other posts.....

look, im from Chile, here we dont have HTC support, only for carriers but iPhone does, but anyways o went for the N1 cos i can play more with it, and i hadnt have problems iwith the phone. my little brother owns an iphone 3gs and it nice, it can do almost the same and it have better games, but i dont play on cellphones so i dont care and im sure that some devs will start coming to android.

it cost me almost $700 to get it here and im loving it... more that i could love an iPhone... this phone i can really make it my own with the widgets and wallpapers... and if u root and tweeck the kernels and stuff u can get a lot more battery life than the iPhone. ive got 2days and 4 hrs of battery life.

maybe in one month more u could buy the new iPhone, but now... N1 its way better... even w/o Froyo... u will have to chose betwen iPhone or android 2.2/Froyo.

some says "Once u go Android, u r not going back" and im feeling that way

thanks man, I'm feeling that way already and haven't even got the phone yet lol...I had iphone already...so the iphone 4g would just have to BLOOOOOOOW My mind for me to change my mind about the Nexus One

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links