Advice from current nexus one users

This is a discussion on Advice from current nexus one users within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by Black Rambo thanks man, I'm feeling that way already and haven't even got the phone yet lol...I had iphone already...so the iphone ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice from current nexus one users

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rambo View Post
    thanks man, I'm feeling that way already and haven't even got the phone yet lol...I had iphone already...so the iphone 4g would just have to BLOOOOOOOW My mind for me to change my mind about the Nexus One
    Oh, I'm quite sure the iPhone 4G will blow everyone's mind! Steve wouldn't have it any other way!

well I'm not doubting that it will blow everyone's mind...but my question and the most important question is....will it be BETTER than the NEXUS ONE???

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ardynine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    I think that the $10 unlimited data plan that people are mentioning for AT&T is when you're on a family plan and also have the $30 unlimited family messaging included in your family plan.

For individuals, it would be different.
    Nope, I have the $10 data plan with AT&T. I've had it for several months now. Saves me $20 a month. I just called up and said I'd like to cancel my iphone plan and then I chose the $10 plan online.
    Whatever, I know that the family plan stuff I mentioned is true for me. Then again, the plan that I'm using is very old (but I like it, so I kept it).
    Yep, I have three phones in my plan, have the family unlimited messaging for 30 bucks.. the G1 phone get unlimited data for $10 .. unfortunately, at&t detected my N1 as a smartphone, therefore they locked me to a $30 unlimited data.. im not one of the lucky guys who were able to keep or get the $10 data plan.. whats frustrating is my n1 is the tmobile version (since this was a google employee phone, my gf works for them ) so I can only get edge.. :\

anyway, going back to the original post, N1 is definitely the best phone out there.... for a good awhile for me. android beats the iphone, symbian and windows mobile.. its the fastest phone i've owned, and since google pretty much rule my daily world, it only make sense that I use a phone made by them. lol

well Miss Nexus it's official, that's the route I'm going...now can I get a hook up to on the phone lol...just kidding...unless you can get me the hook up...haha...but anyway...would you recommend keeping it with Tmobile when you by it flat out 530 or going to like AT&T?

well Miss Nexus it's official, that's the route I'm going...now can I get a hook up to on the phone lol...just kidding...unless you can get me the hook up...haha...but anyway...would you recommend keeping it with Tmobile when you by it flat out 530 or going to like AT&T?
    Depends on where you live and how the service is there.

I don't know anyone who has it, by where I live....this sucks....I might just get a contract UGH...I'm sooo confused AAAAAAAHHHHH!!! lol I need a drink

All of you have been very helpful, I guess my next question will be, should I get it unlocked or is it ok to just get it throught Tmobile? Because RUSS you said something about staying with AT&T so you're bill is like $10 or something like that...how is that? Did you get the phone unlocked or something like that?

I'd stay with AT&T, but that's just me lol. T-Mobile is great, but so is AT&T. Yea, there are some probs, but that comes with any service. I used to be an iPhone owner... well until about 3 months ago. I have the AT&T Nexus One. I have no 3G connectivity issues or any other hardware issues.

Being a former iPhone user, I would highly recommend the Nexus One. Even with the new iPhone OS coming up in June, still can't beat the abilities of a Nexus One. It's definitely worth your money, I promise you won't be disappointed. :nexusx:

@ Sheanzy I appreciate it a lot....so when I buy the phone online do I have to pick what service i'm going to put it with?

I don't know anyone who has it, by where I live....this sucks....I might just get a contract UGH...I'm sooo confused AAAAAAAHHHHH!!! lol I need a drink
    I was talking about your carriers (T-Mobile or AT&T).

If the service (signal, etc.) sucks, it does not matter how nice the phone is.

@ Sheanzy I appreciate it a lot....so when I buy the phone online do I have to pick what service i'm going to put it with?
    I actually think you can still order the Nexus One via google's web store. Nexus One Phone - Web meets phone.

You can buy the AT&T unlocked for 530$ or get a new contract with T-Mobile and get it for 180. It was definitely worth my 530$ , that's for sure lol.

Just depends on what service you finalize on, Whether it's AT&T or T-Mobile.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links