Advice from current nexus one users

This is a discussion on Advice from current nexus one users within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; thank you RoninJinn that really helped a lot...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Advice from current nexus one users

thank you RoninJinn that really helped a lot

again Russ, thank you....it seems that AT&T seems to be the right choice....I have AT&T and yes my service is descent...so I think I might go that route....thanks again everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rambo View Post
    well Miss Nexus it's official, that's the route I'm going...now can I get a hook up to on the phone lol...just kidding...unless you can get me the hook up...haha...but anyway...would you recommend keeping it with Tmobile when you by it flat out 530 or going to like AT&T?
    http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/a...-new-post.html

I have AT&T as my carrier, I dont know if it will change overtime, but it looks like people who bought the at&t version without a contract are not getting hit with the $30 data plan (instead its only $15 or $10 if you have the family unlimited text msging plan)... for people with the tmobile version and uses at&t however, they are required to have the $30 data plan... again, i dont know if thats going to change down the road (for people getting the $15 or $10 plan)

Quote Originally Posted by missnexus View Post
    well Miss Nexus it's official, that's the route I'm going...now can I get a hook up to on the phone lol...just kidding...unless you can get me the hook up...haha...but anyway...would you recommend keeping it with Tmobile when you by it flat out 530 or going to like AT&T?

I have AT&T as my carrier, I dont know if it will change overtime, but it looks like people who bought the at&t version without a contract are not getting hit with the $30 data plan (instead its only $15 or $10 if you have the family unlimited text msging plan)... for people with the tmobile version and uses at&t however, they are required to have the $30 data plan... again, i dont know if thats going to change down the road (for people getting the $15 or $10 plan)
    Data plan on tmobile is $25. $60 gets you 500min unlim data and text. Same plan on ATT is $70 (assuming you get the $10 data)

@ epichamps does Data and text include web? and is that with a contract?

does Data and text include web? and is that with a contract?
    yes. No contract

Quote Originally Posted by Eplchamps0304 View Post

Data plan on tmobile is $25. $60 gets you 500min unlim data and text. Same plan on ATT is $70 (assuming you get the $10 data)
    I have 3 phones under my plan, so its different from the individual plan.. im out of my contract... but moving to tmobile is not an option.. lol unfortunately....

were you saying that to be funny? or were you saying it because it's not an option because you have a family plan?

were you saying that to be funny? or were you saying it because it's not an option because you have a family plan?
    Apparently, tmobile sucks around my area.. i have friends and families getting no reception at all around town, even at their house, -- all of them are now with at&t.

Apparently, tmobile sucks around my area.. i have friends and families getting no reception at all around town, even at their house, -- all of them are now with at&t.
    Where is this dead zone?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links