Advice from current nexus one users

This is a discussion on Advice from current nexus one users within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I had a T-Mobile Nexus One for a couple of months. I used it on AT&T for a while and then got the famous T-Mobile ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Advice from current nexus one users

I had a T-Mobile Nexus One for a couple of months. I used it on AT&T for a while and then got the famous T-Mobile $60 plan - 500 voice minutes, unlimited text, unlimited data. The T-Mobile reception around Portland Oregon and suburbs was fairly good. I only found a couple of dead spots and they are also AT&T dead spots.

I then bought an AT&T Nexus One. The AT&T 3G data speeds on the AT&T N1 are about 2x of the T-Mobile 3G data speeds on the T-Mobile N1. Otherwise, the phones are almost identical. I say almost, because there are a couple of apps that show up on one phone vs. the other.

Like some others, I'm using the AT&T phone on an out-of-contract family plan. We have the $30 unlimited text and I pay $10 for unlimited data. I called AT&T to add an unlimited data plan, the tech told me about the $10 unlimited option. I called, instead of doing it on the web site because I can never figure out all of the right radio buttons to push on the AT&T web site. Whenever I change something, we always end up with strange extra options.

Either phone is good, but I totally say don't get the wrong phone for your carrier. The Edge speeds are way off from the 3G speeds. Edge was painful compared to 3G.

Of course, if you are going WiFi only, it doesn't matter which Nexus One you buy.
    :nexusx:

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

Re: Advice from current nexus one users

A good advise. Normally I think it is a carrier problems. The phone is powerful enough.

Like me, my N1 got every things that I need. Pimped it enough xD. I am very happy. The downside is that my carrier sucks. 3G coverage is low. Can't even get a proper mms service. Like driving a Porche in the jungle with a screenless Garmin.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links