Android Market down?

This is a discussion on Android Market down? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; cant update anything on either my nexus with froyo or my Archos 5 internet tablet with android 1.6. anyone else having problems?...

Thread: Android Market down?

Android Market down?

cant update anything on either my nexus with froyo or my Archos 5 internet tablet with android 1.6.

anyone else having problems?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

cxm
    I've had problem where it said update failed today. A few others reported the same at the weekend. Probably just a temp issue.

still not working.....

wtf are they doing

Working just fine for me.

I switched my account from googlemail.com to gmail.com, since then, it has stopped working, and google talk too.

They said you could revert it, but I can't find where, plus in most places it still shows googlemail.com, it is not consistent.

:-(

EDIT: I switched back to googlemail.com and it works again. Do not switch to gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by geburah View Post
    I switched my account from googlemail.com to gmail.com, since then, it has stopped working, and google talk too.

They said you could revert it, but I can't find where, plus in most places it still shows googlemail.com, it is not consistent.

:-(

EDIT: I switched back to googlemail.com and it works again. Do not switch to gmail.com
    i think thats it, i clicked on a banner when i last logged in to my gmail account sying i could switch to a gmail account instead of googlemail. how do you switch back?

Strange...ive had no problems at all since i changed from google to gmail a few weeks ago

ive always used gmail and all working fine for me :P

[quote=sexusone;53431]
    Quote Originally Posted by geburah View Post

i think thats it, i clicked on a banner when i last logged in to my gmail account sying i could switch to a gmail account instead of googlemail. how do you switch back?
    By going to settings> accounts and import. There is a link to it: Switch to @googlemail.com?

I think that the problem is not the gmail.com domain but changing the main account for the phone, as it is linked to it for market and google talk.

If you always used gmail, then it is fine.

i had my original googlemail account when i had my Hero, got the N1 6 weeks ago and used it with the same googlemail account for 3 weeks then changed to gmail for last 3 weeks and i havent had a single problem.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links