Nexus One VS. Sprints HTC Evo 4g??? VOTE!

This is a discussion on Nexus One VS. Sprints HTC Evo 4g??? VOTE! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by Black Rambo @ AP haha...I like what you said Thought you might Real easy to set up the $50 contract free plan, ...

View Poll Results: Do you think that this type of application is useful?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

0 0%
  • Maybe

0 0%
  • Yes

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One VS. Sprints HTC Evo 4g??? VOTE!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rambo View Post
    @ AP haha...I like what you said
    Thought you might

Real easy to set up the $50 contract free plan, just go on T-Mobile and look up the Even More Plus plans. There's one with 500 min, txt, and web for $60/ mo. Just call T-Mobile and cancel the $10 text messaging service off of the plan and instead send all your text msg's for free with Google Voice

Being contract free makes it WAY easier to sell your N1 later if something even better than the Evo comes along that you have to have, instead of being stuck with an Evo when the next big thing comes out.

Trust me... the N1 contract free is the best option out there right now.

Quote Originally Posted by f0ul99 View Post
    Which one you think is better?
    If you want good looks, contract free, $50/mo, updates months before anyone else, and great customer service... go with the N1

If you want bad looks, 2 yr contract, $80/mo, updates 5 months later than release, and terrible customer service... go with the Evo

To me the choice is rather easy
    Haha... nicely said.
    Man I gotta give you props f0ul99... that avatar pic of the Mario Flying Cannon Ball is awesome! I've been wanting to say that for awhile now

Re: Nexus One VS. Sprints HTC Evo 4g??? VOTE!

What does rooted mean??
    Ahah! That's what you've been missing. ROOTed mean 0wn3d your phone. You my brother control your own phone. You decide what to do with it. Rooted, you can pimp your phone anyway you like. Put on custom juicy ROM, get apps for rooted phone (plenty) and so many more (google "why root?").

I reckon most here have rooted their N1. There are many advantages prior to root. The most important is the feeling of total ownership and freedom. Not like that i-What-phone? Totally queen-controlled by Apple. Shackled. Boring.

N1+Root = Rambo 3+Mark IV Armor

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

haha! nice, as soon as i get it, i will be contacting you to find out how to do it lol

Haha... nicely said.
    Man I gotta give you props f0ul99... that avatar pic of the Mario Flying Cannon Ball is awesome! I've been wanting to say that for awhile now
    Thanks man. I was looking for something else for the avatar but then saw this. Remind me of the good ol Mario days... lol

haha! nice, as soon as i get it, i will be contacting you to find out how to do it lol
    Don't worry man. I was a n00b when I rooted mine. Did it myself by reading from a forum (forgot lol). Handsomely rooted at the 1st try. No error.

Reminder though, root will void warranty. Think about it :-)

good point....hmmmm...that is definitely something to think about....to root or not to root....that is the question lol

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Nexus FTW,

Sexy, and has all the firepower I need,

besides, 4g isent even fully supported everywhere yet, by the time it is, all newer phones would have 4g, and will also have better specs than the nexus or the Evo.

i have read up on the 4g very impressive i must say love the 8mega pixle camera and the front facing camera is very nice it seems like a very solid phone definetly a front runner, but i still love my N1 much better like they said every update goes through N1 first and i just saw a guy on my face book barley just got the 2.1 update on his sprint phone so hands down Nexus for me does all i want and more.

How does that google voice work i thought you had to pay for that? and all text can be sent free through that?
    Iphone has an app for that.......Nexus does not need apps its already perfect

Thanks Frank, contract or no contract?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links