Nexus One: AT&T or T-mobile????

This is a discussion on Nexus One: AT&T or T-mobile???? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Which one causes the least amount of problems? Which Carrier do you guys like best??...

View Poll Results: The Best For My Needs Would Be...

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Griffin

0 0%
  • Pogo

0 0%
  • Boxwave

0 0%
  • Acase

0 0%
  • AYL

0 0%
  • Targus

0 0%
  • Other Brand

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One: AT&T or T-mobile????

Nexus One: AT&T or T-mobile????

Which one causes the least amount of problems? Which Carrier do you guys like best??

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Personal commentary:

I hate AT&T because whenever I needed it, I was without coverage. This included my old apartment in Manhattan. T-mobile works where I need it to, and the 3G is blazing fast for me.

It depends where you are, really. Where one carrier blows, one will be glorious. Where do you live?

I live in the chicagoland area.....bolingbrook, IL

Hmm... I have a friend who lives in Peoria, IL. I know it's nearly 3 hours away from Chicago, but she claims T-Mobile is great out there. I can't imagine T-Mo sucking in Chicago... but then again, I did have zero service in my NYC apartment. Go figure.

well, I'll just try out the tmobile, do you have a contract? or no contract?

I do have a contract - no regrets. I also find their customer service to be worlds better than AT&T. It has been a pleasure so far. I'd double check your coverage area on their website map thing, also.

thank you soooooo much....last question, I've been on this site for a couple of days now....and been hearing a few terms that I'm not familiar with....what does rooted mean?

I haven't rooted myself - I don't really see a reason for me. It's pretty much hacking it to open a slew of other features and customization options. Like an iPhone jailbreak, so to speak.

ooooh, well I doubt I need to do that...I just checked the coverage, and it's saying voice is excellent...and data is very fast...so yay! lol

Not rooted here.. still stock with ATT N1 here in Las Vegas (come on 2.2). So far I have had excellent coverage with ATT here in Vegas and surrounding areas also when I go up to the Pacific Northwest.. Wa state to be precise. Went on vacation up there for a week and a half to see friends, family, convention etc etc and phone worked excellent.

Now in buildings yes you might loose a bar or 2 or none (depends really what the building is made of). Older buildings no problem.. newer ones I do notice a slight drop but then I have yet to have a drop call.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links