Defensive i-phone

This is a discussion on Defensive i-phone within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I mean Evo...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Defensive i-phone

I mean Evo

A common argument I hear a lot is nothing beats iphone in smoothness. True it's the smoothest but not by a lot. It's only slightly smoother than N1 and you know what? I'll sacrifice that for functionality any day. Who ever said N1 is unresponsive is on crack. Been a week so far and it's registered every single one of my commands. All they ever talk about is how smooth it is and how responsive, guess why they wont argue about anything else...cause that's all they got on the other phones.

back in january, a co-worker asked me if i know something about a new phone that google will sell directly to consumers and he was telling me that no way it can be better that his iphone. well, i whipped it out from my pocket and his jaw dropped! showed him speech to text right away lol! he was like, dood:eek:
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I thnk you get a script with your iphone telling you what to say if you know someone with a different phone.

They could care LESS what any phone has, they will keep saying this one feature or smoothness can't be beat.

im like "ugh, did you notice my processor almost twice as fast, my resolution is almost twice as much, my thickness is almost twice as thin, my memory is twice as much, did I mention the flash yet? did you drink your steve jobs kool-aid this morning?"

I mean admit when something is better. I give others credit where credit is due including the iphone on a few things, but come on.....
    4G? well its not like its on 4G network, and everything but the 1gig processor and dual cameras is speculation, what does it have on my phone ive had since January?
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

just showed the N1 to my mate next door who has a i-phone,he looks at it and goes "oh thats the windows idea of a i-phone" i tell you its all i could do not to slap him.They must sit up at night rocking back and forth going i-phone i-phone over and over again.

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Their in denial! The Apple dictatorship is over! Praise the android revolution!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr4pPAn-m5g&playnext_from=TL&videos=E_DTRUTMArc]YouTube - My Interview with Steve Jobs![/ame]

HaHa! that was Goofy but I liked it
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

its really only a matter of time before android surpasses iphone.
    people will realize that android does not hold back and gives any and all features possible.
    plus the phones that run android have hardware that just blows the iphones out of the water.

Quote Originally Posted by simon9 View Post
    Been out and about this week showing off the Nexus ,
    what i really like is how defensive i-phone owners get when
    you start going through some features,They all seem to retreat into
    "well the 4G will be out soon"while holding there baby to there chest.
    makes me think yer i made the right choice .
    That's funny! I have a Apple fanboy friend that will not even look at the features I show him like he does not want to know the truth. WTF?

I am very partial to one OS.......THE BEST OS!
    Nexus S
    HTC HD7
    Galaxy Tab

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    its really only a matter of time before android surpasses iphone.
    people will realize that android does not hold back and gives any and all features possible.
    plus the phones that run android have hardware that just blows the iphones out of the water.
    After using FROYO 2.2 and watching the presentation on FROYO, iPhone OS4 would have to REALLY have to come through with HUGE things to surpass it.

I mean, being able to control your Android phone from your PC is HUGE. OTA downloads of apps and music is HUGE! I don't see Apple doing this.
    Nexus S
    HTC HD7
    Galaxy Tab

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links