Defensive i-phone

This is a discussion on Defensive i-phone within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Been out and about this week showing off the Nexus , what i really like is how defensive i-phone owners get when you start going ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Defensive i-phone

Defensive i-phone

Been out and about this week showing off the Nexus ,
    what i really like is how defensive i-phone owners get when
    you start going through some features,They all seem to retreat into
    "well the 4G will be out soon"while holding there baby to there chest.
    makes me think yer i made the right choice .

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Even with 4G it's still an iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by simon9 View Post
    They all seem to retreat into
    "well the 4G will be out soon"
    :rofl3: :rofl3: so true!

T&C
    Wow your so right on that one, then to take it a step more...

Its becoming the right of summer that another iPhone comes out so you have to put out another $300 plus only to have them all wait in line over night like knuckleheads then ***** the next day on how it cant do this and cant do that and screaming for jailbreaks!

I was there, 2 g ($600+), 3g($399), 3gs($499)...in till we said enough of the madness !

Then it still could not multitask and 3g speed total joke. Plus who as GPS but no turn by turn...NOT APPLE, There an app for that HAHA!

We got 2 Nexus One on 1st day and now have them sync with iPad bluetooth and love them, never looking back!

Watch the forums on all the complaining the day after launch!

Been out and about this week showing off the Nexus ,
    what i really like is how defensive i-phone owners get when
    you start going through some features,They all seem to retreat into
    makes me think yer i made the right choice .
    totally agree! my friend has iphone 3G and kept criticizing my nexus, saying how slow and unresponsive it was (when it was on 2.1). made me a little annoyed :/

i have an ipod touch and the N1 and my lil brother have an iPhone 3GS.. i have to say that its a good "phone" and it looks nice, BUT IT CANT RUN FLASH wahahahahahahhahaha..

but i hacve to say that some iPhone games are great and i really miss them, so that way i keep the ipod touch :P.

now i hope that some devs starts realising that Android is the future and start making good games with good 3D engines and graphics :P now that JIT is coming

My friend was the same way and he is the one that told be about the nexus LOL
    Iphone has an app for that.......Nexus does not need apps its already perfect

my co-worker has an iphone 3gs, shes sooooo jealous of my n1 and its not even here yet?

They all seem to retreat into
    :rofl3: So true!

Once, iPhone was truly innovative and exciting, but it seems they are stuck in a rut now. The first iPhone was awesome and I really wanted one! We only had the money for an iPod back then though, not wanting to get into any cell phone contract. Then came the second generation, the 3rd, and soon the 4th, as well as a blown up version called iPad and none of them showed big new features. (what is new, REALLY? multitasking? led flash? books? configurable home screen? Pfah! we've had that forever already)

So glad I chose the Nexus One! It was a toss up I tell you! But I never regretted that decision for half a second. The N1 came out in January, and look how in such a short time, it has improved already by software alone, to the point of almost seeming a new phone.

My husband still uses the iPod Touch, but whenever I peek over his shoulder, I can't get over the difference in quality - I think the N1 is perfect in (almost) every way
    My sigs keep getting

Every one I work with has an iPhone and they all have stalkholme syndrome. They just keep bringing up the 4g and how its so much better. They walk away when I say that the new sprint Evolution has all the same stuff.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links