Nexus One Face Plant!

This is a discussion on Nexus One Face Plant! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by VydorScope The Damage: my heart stopped for a sec when I saw this picture....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Nexus One Face Plant!

  1. #11
    Member nomak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
    The Damage:

    my heart stopped for a sec when I saw this picture.

  2. #12
    Senior Member FC1032's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post

    Oh, it took this picutre on the way down LOL

    That made me LOL XD

    I imagined it saying: "Help!!! I'm dying!"

    *send pic to near by android seeking help*

    I'm glad you've got it fixed. Hope you take good care of it!

  3. #13
    Senior Member VydorScope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    391
    Its back!

    It is the same phone, cause the MAC address is the same, but it looks like they must have replaced the entire outer case cause the nicks from the fall are gone! Job very well done, done fast, and with out any hassle!
    Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

  4. #14
    Senior Member ap3604's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
    Its back!

    It is the same phone, cause the MAC address is the same, but it looks like they must have replaced the entire outer case cause the nicks from the fall are gone! Job very well done, done fast, and with out any hassle!
    Wait... Did they quote you the $115 for the screen replacement only? and then threw in the whole case replacement for free???

  5. #15
    Senior Member VydorScope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by ap3604 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
    Its back!

    It is the same phone, cause the MAC address is the same, but it looks like they must have replaced the entire outer case cause the nicks from the fall are gone! Job very well done, done fast, and with out any hassle!
    Wait... Did they quote you the $115 for the screen replacement only? and then threw in the whole case replacement for free???
    Yes the quoted me $115, and that is all they charged me. But I know they include both the screen and the glass in the replacement, I did not ask if the case was included. So I guess it was.
    Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

  6. #16
    Senior Member ap3604's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ap3604 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
    Its back!

    It is the same phone, cause the MAC address is the same, but it looks like they must have replaced the entire outer case cause the nicks from the fall are gone! Job very well done, done fast, and with out any hassle!
    Wait... Did they quote you the $115 for the screen replacement only? and then threw in the whole case replacement for free???
    Yes the quoted me $115, and that is all they charged me. But I know they include both the screen and the glass in the replacement, I did not ask if the case was included. So I guess it was.
    Wow :eek:

    Thank's for letting us know!

    Sorry to hear about your beloved N1 dropping like that but I'm glad you were able to get it fixed so cheaply instead of having to replace the whole phone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Android Forum