nexus one and froyo two questions

This is a discussion on nexus one and froyo two questions within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hello all, I am new on the forum and have not found answers to these two questions after searching on the forums so I put ...

Thread: nexus one and froyo two questions

Question nexus one and froyo two questions

Hello all, I am new on the forum and have not found answers to these two questions after searching on the forums so I put them for discussions.
    I have an nexus one bought in the US recently updated to froyo (manually).
    1 I am still looking for a way to search for e-mails (looking for senders, or titles, ...) and haven't found one;
    2 I didn't succeed to synchronize my msoffice calendar whereas I have a perfect sync of my e-mails on the same account with the same parameters??? I have trigerred the "synchronized, visible" in the agenda/plus/agendas menu, and I have set synchronize agenda in parameters/accounts and sync/account management/account name menu.

Thank you for your help. Kaicur.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I use gmail, and in that program you can just tap menu while looking at the email list and then tap search to search for anything in your emails. Not sure about your ms office stuff.

If you haven't tried this yet, give it a try.
    Uncheck the sync calendar option and then escape out all the way back to your home screen and then go back in and re-check the sync calendar option.

Thank you for your help. The strange thing is that a friend of mine having done the same operation on its nexus one witht the same parameters screen by screen got it to work. I went to the mobile support team in my company and they are trying to fix it. I'll let you know.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links