but vista what
This is a discussion on issues with SD card within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; but vista what...
As a new Nexus One owner ... do you know that you need to use the pull down notification bar and select the option to mount your card after you connect your usb cable? (Just checking)
Here are the steps:
* Connect the USB to the computer
* Connect the USB to the N1
* Wait for notification on the N1, then tap to "mount SD card"
* Wait a couple seconds for the computer to "see" the SD card
- Then before you remove the USB -
* Close the windows
* Look at the bottom of computer screen in task bar. There should be an icon to safely remove N1, click on that.
* Then on the N1, open notifications and "unmount SD card"
* Wait for the "preparing SD card" notification to disappear
* unplug the USB cable
where do i tap mount the SD card. when i tap on the N1 which shows the USB notification nothing happens