Anyway to take screenshots of your N1?

This is a discussion on Anyway to take screenshots of your N1? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I know on the iPhone you just quickly press the power and home button quickly at the sametime. i was wondering if there was a ...

Thread: Anyway to take screenshots of your N1?

Anyway to take screenshots of your N1?

I know on the iPhone you just quickly press the power and home button quickly at the sametime. i was wondering if there was a way with the N1.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    I know on the iPhone you just quickly press the power and home button quickly at the sametime. i was wondering if there was a way with the N1.
    If you're rooted there's plenty of apps on the market to take screen shots. I use ShootMe.

Quote Originally Posted by xkillerbx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    If you're rooted there's plenty of apps on the market to take screen shots. I use ShootMe.
    Thanks alot

If you Google how to, there are a lot of tutorials. You can download android SDK and you open the bat file ddtm...the tutorial had step by step. Its a ridiculous process for unrooted phones, but it works.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links