My fix for accidentally hitting the home button when using the trackball.

This is a discussion on My fix for accidentally hitting the home button when using the trackball. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Surely there's a way to disable those buttons or make them need to be pressed longer. I'd like them to need to be pressed for ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My fix for accidentally hitting the home button when using the trackball.

Surely there's a way to disable those buttons or make them need to be pressed longer. I'd like them to need to be pressed for a whole half-second (like when you long-press on something).
    o- Nexus One running CyanogenMod 6.0
    o- Samsung Galaxy Tab running stock Froyo (update: running Gingerbread and virtually useless)

ROTFL! Isn't it an idea to develop an app to disable the trackball instead? :D
    Edit: oh wait I got that wrong... I see what you've done now. All I can say is... you've GOT to have large AND heavy fingers HAHA, I have NEVER even gotten close to the home button, let alone accidently press it while trackballing!

That said, congratulations on your solution. You remind me of my Dad... he is a great inventer too. I still shudder when I remember his first home made cell phone "car mount". No pictures though, I'm sorry, use your imagination what it looked like :D
    My sigs keep getting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links