Double-Twist now has the windows ability to search for apps & sync just like iTunes?

This is a discussion on Double-Twist now has the windows ability to search for apps & sync just like iTunes? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Lifehacker, tips and downloads for getting things done Haven't tried it yet since I'm not by my computer but I saw this article and thought ...

Thread: Double-Twist now has the windows ability to search for apps & sync just like iTunes?

Question Double-Twist now has the windows ability to search for apps & sync just like iTunes?

Lifehacker, tips and downloads for getting things done

Haven't tried it yet since I'm not by my computer but I saw this article and thought you guys might want to try it out

Seems like an great copy of itunes now for all us window users with the app browsing capability in addition to the music sync.

What do you guys think about it?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

its s**t tbh, i've had prob with it, with win 7 x64. cant beat good old drag n drop

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links