Ordered a Nexus One in Canada, how long will I wait!?

This is a discussion on Ordered a Nexus One in Canada, how long will I wait!? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hey guys, just ordered my Nexus One Sunday, but anxiety is already killing me! Anybody from Canada wanna share how long it took it to ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ordered a Nexus One in Canada, how long will I wait!?

Ordered a Nexus One in Canada, how long will I wait!?

Hey guys, just ordered my Nexus One Sunday, but anxiety is already killing me! Anybody from Canada wanna share how long it took it to get to them? Also, I wanna leave the country as soon as I can, but I have to wait until it gets here or know when it will to rebook my flight, as they will charge me a fee for doing so

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'd guess you'll have it Thursday, Friday at the latest. It's shipped over night but it might take a day to go through customs. I ordered mine on Thursday and got it Monday (even though it was sitting in DHL customs clearing on Friday).

Hi. I ordered mine on a Sunday too and I got it on Wednesday.

YES! That's great! Haha, I was scared it was gonna take a really long time to get here, since other stuff I ordered online take forever to get here. But then again, I usually pay 3 dollars for shipping, the Nexus One shipping is like 30 dollars. For some reason, they haven't shipped it yet, as I am checking now on the page. I wonder if something went wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by RickShake View Post
    YES! That's great! Haha, I was scared it was gonna take a really long time to get here, since other stuff I ordered online take forever to get here. But then again, I usually pay 3 dollars for shipping, the Nexus One shipping is like 30 dollars. For some reason, they haven't shipped it yet, as I am checking now on the page. I wonder if something went wrong??
    Hmmmm... that does seem odd. Mind you if you ordered it Sunday, the order wasn't likely processed until Monday so there might still be time to ship it out today (Tuesday). Who knows how busy they are?? Maybe everybody is trying to buy one before they're "gone"

Monday was a holiday here in the US. It might not get processed until Tuesday sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    Monday was a holiday here in the US. It might not get processed until Tuesday sometime.
    Good point. I would say it still arrives in Canada this week.

I just ordered mine. When should I expect it to come? Very excited!!

Just prepare your cash... when DHL will show up (if they show up!!!) you will have to pay about 60 to70$ in custom fee, and tax.

I had a lot of problem with DHL and the delivery of the phone. I hope everything will be fine for you.!
    They say they will deliver on monday... I took ONE day off to be at home waiting for it... and the guy never came. They say they try to deliver and I wasn't there.
    They did the same the tuesday... I took another day off...
    So total it cost me 2 day of work + 556$ + 67.56$ ! ouch!!!

Quote Originally Posted by demonte21 View Post
    Just prepare your cash... when DHL will show up (if they show up!!!) you will have to pay about 60 to70$ in custom fee, and tax.

I had a lot of problem with DHL and the delivery of the phone. I hope everything will be fine for you.!
    They say they will deliver on monday... I took ONE day off to be at home waiting for it... and the guy never came. They say they try to deliver and I wasn't there.
    They did the same the tuesday... I took another day off...
    So total it cost me 2 day of work + 556$ + 67.56$ ! ouch!!!
    yikes :S that doesn't sound like fun..hopefully the same thing doesn't happen to me..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links