video QUESTION

This is a discussion on video QUESTION within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; ok i got a nexus one and i dont know where to put videos off my computer to my phone. i drop the files and ...

Thread: video QUESTION

video QUESTION

ok i got a nexus one and i dont know where to put videos off my computer to my phone. i drop the files and when i unmount my phone its no where to be found!?!?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by jusdrae View Post
    ok i got a nexus one and i dont know where to put videos off my computer to my phone. i drop the files and when i unmount my phone its no where to be found!?!?
    Mount the phone, and view your card. See all the folders there? Just make a new folder, and name it "Videos". Then copy all your videos there. When you unmount, and go to "gallery", you will see all of them in the section called "Videos". Give them a minute to load since the phone now has to find, and display the folder and it's contents.

Edit: Without the quotes of course.

i did that, its still not there. what type of video files can it play? .divx .avi?

thanks for the help

.mp4 You need to convert your videos. Try this: Miro Video Converter FREE - Convert any video to MP4, WebM (vp8), iPhone, Android, iPod, iPad, and more.

There are other converter like handbrake, but I like Miro.

Or use doubletwist Win or Mac app. It will convert your videos for you and then sync

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links