Where are my fancy transitions? And...??

This is a discussion on Where are my fancy transitions? And...?? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hello! I'm really loving my Nexus at the moment, but its just normal to want MORE and MORE!!! Anyway, I just wanted to know where ...

Thread: Where are my fancy transitions? And...??

Question Where are my fancy transitions? And...??

Hello!

I'm really loving my Nexus at the moment, but its just normal to want MORE and MORE!!!

Anyway, I just wanted to know where our fancy transition are? I know there is "animations" in the settings, but even with all animations activated (home screens look much nicer!), it doesn't show a transition for rotating... And there's no bounce scrolling

I'm sure the Nexus is more than capable of doing this considering my Nokia 5800 was able to do this (bounce scrolling i mean) although all laggy and stuff, is there perhaps "an app for that?" for the Nexus or??

Another question Remember old mobile phones that tell you which suburb your in (by telling you which cell receptor you are connect to)? Where's that option for the nexus? I don't want to rely on my GPS for that. It's nice to know where I am without having to run full fledged GPS and everything.

I know I'm being picky and all but these would make me feel my Nexus is "the bomb" :rofl3:

Thanks in advanced!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Download launcherpro from the market for better transitions.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

So nothing I can do for bounce scrolling and that suburb notification?

Quote Originally Posted by FC1032 View Post
    So nothing I can do for bounce scrolling and that suburb notification?
    Launcher pro will give you the bouncing effect. Not sure bout the other thing you are asking tho.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

I tried LauncherPro

Its a nice app! I also like that Expose gesture.

Thing is i was refering to bounce scroll as in long lists like the contacts, not just homescreen (default homescreen works pretty well). Sorry if I didn't make myself clear...

I can't see how "bounce scrolling" is a must have....

But 2.2 has it :D

I know its not a must have =) but it would make the UI more appealing and flashy... you know :rofl3:

Bouncing in 2.2? how come I can't find it?!

Any ideas on that suburb thing?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links