have i made a mistake? i ditched n1 for htc evo...

This is a discussion on have i made a mistake? i ditched n1 for htc evo... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by Black Rambo It's a half step back i guess but i expect all of this bashing because i did have the n1 ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: have i made a mistake? i ditched n1 for htc evo...

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rambo View Post
    It's a half step back
    i guess but i expect all of this bashing because i did have the n1 and know how it is to defend it. but ask yourself,,,is it really a step back, and if youre contract was up and u had the money to get it ,,,wouldnt you?..i know theres a small part inside u that wants to try it out,,,as someone on a forum and website said...its the nexus one and incredible on androbolic steroids...lmao. we shall see.

The evo is deffently a step for word for android phones. But there will always be a bigger better phone in the next six months. Me personally I like stock android over HTC sends so the makes my choices wa easer though I hear that you can turn off sense on the evo. I'm on a two year contract anyway. We are just sad that you are leaving the n1 forums for the evo forums. You win either way with android.

Quote Originally Posted by spacecasespiff View Post
    The evo is deffently a step for word for android phones. But there will always be a bigger better phone in the next six months. Me personally I like stock android over HTC sends so the makes my choices wa easer though I hear that you can turn off sense on the evo. I'm on a two year contract anyway. We are just sad that you are leaving the n1 forums for the evo forums. You win either way with android.

thank you, and im not going anywhere, i gave m girl the n1. shes loving it and hopefully will nt complain as much when im messing with the evo. and yes, i love this forum, and hate to go ,,,,,,,,wish an evo addition was added. cmon moderators!

Quote Originally Posted by android8282 View Post
    have i made a mistake here, dumed tmobile n1 for sprint evo. idk but feeling a bit woozy ...dont have phone yet, will have in hand tomm. want your thoughts and also ....would you do the same??
    I would have kept the Nexus One on T-mobiles Even More Plus $50/mo non-contract plan and waited. With the Evo your going to be locked into a 2yr $80/mo contract and I guarantee in 6 months something better than the Evo will come out and you wish you had the ability to be contract free so that you could make a major upgrade.

The things the Evo has that interests me is:
    - kickstands
    - 4.3' screen
    - HDMI output (to play my emulator games on my bigscreen using wiimote)

but these things just aren't a big enough upgrade to spend an additional $720 on a phone over a two year period ($30/mo extra for Evo)

Well you have 3 days to give us a full comparison between the N1 and the Evo. Nothing less than 3 pages, double space, pics included. I usually don't like giving homework over the weekend but I'll just make an exception this time. Now, get to work.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Well you have 3 days to give us a full comparison between the N1 and the Evo. Nothing less than 3 pages, double space, pics included. I usually don't like giving homework over the weekend but I'll just make an exception this time. Now, get to work.
    lol..exactly what i was planning on doing.

The nexus one will get official updates till the android os dies. I am on a unlimited everything plan on t mobile and my bill every month is about 90 dollars with no contract. The evo4 is okay but i think its TOO big. Battery will die way quick the screen is what eats your battery most that and 3g and im assuming 4g will eat it even more. Im sticking with the official google phone until the next one comes out.

Half step back. We'll have gingerbread by the time you get Froyo.. enjoy SENSEless

If you have to money to afford it. It is definity worth it. It all comes down to if Sprint has coverage in your area. If it doesn't have 4g in your area than it isn't really worth it. Paying $10 extra for something you won't use? Thats $240 in 2 years.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by android8282 View Post
    have i made a mistake here, dumed tmobile n1 for sprint evo. idk but feeling a bit woozy ...dont have phone yet, will have in hand tomm. want your thoughts and also ....would you do the same??
    I would of stuck with the N1. I feel that 4G isn't reliable enough as 3G is still in the process of expanding. It's not like a Blackberry to a RazR kind of mistake haha.

Personally, I would of kept the Nexus One. I'm sure you won't be disappointed in your Sprint Evo! :nexusx:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links