have i made a mistake? i ditched n1 for htc evo...

This is a discussion on have i made a mistake? i ditched n1 for htc evo... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I think the fact that your on here asking the question of whether or not you made a mistake should be your 1st concern. If ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: have i made a mistake? i ditched n1 for htc evo...

I think the fact that your on here asking the question of whether or not you made a mistake should be your 1st concern. If your immediately doubting your choice you probably did, not saying anything against the EVO as I really haven't looked into it very closely. Just my thoughts. Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by mswolf View Post
    I think the fact that your on here asking the question of whether or not you made a mistake should be your 1st concern. If your immediately doubting your choice you probably did, not saying anything against the EVO as I really haven't looked into it very closely. Just my thoughts. Good Luck.

ok guys, so as u already know i have the phone...and have been messing around with it for a few hours now. and one thing,..AMAZZZINNGGGG, the feeling that u get when u have the nexus for the first time. i mean really...i know some of you compare it to the hd2, but blows that out of the water, the colore arent washed out, actually there very vibrant, and way richer than the hd2, as far as the nexus, its amoled and this evo is lcd. but the huge screen and the sense is overwhelming on it. i actually compared to the nexus one and its better in some areas, as u would have already expected , camera hq youtube vids right off the back as a default and very very quick, it almost feels quicker than the nexus one, dont ask me why but it does. i have my old nexus one and this evo and have been doing tests all day with screen sliding opening apps going back home etc andthe evo is faster. man im glad i got this. way cool...still love the nexus one, but this is amazing. i remembered when the hd2 was out i was like man, i wish they had android on this and this is exctly what evo is. very very cool. excellent camera quality and video is 720 p. im willing to live with the sprint 80 monthly fees for unlimited everything. but i will sure be rooting and getting tethering for free soon. i will also be doing a very very detailed video on this vs the nexus one soon, probally over this weekend and will be posting it on you tube. i will post the link here for everyone but id like for all of you to tell me what you would like to see as far as a comparasion in a video.
    thanks
    lovin the evo

Yes.............................. Underclocked. Sprint, once 4g is standard sprint will have the slowest speeds.

I'm glad that you like. Looking forward to a showdown.

yall are silly, i had a n1 I LOVED IT, but att doesnt have 3g where i live and sprint does have 3g and 4g about an hour south of me, so all this talk about being silly for paying the extra 10 bucks a month for 4g when its not in your area is crazy, i didnt have 3g in my area with att....and my bill is 20 dollars cheaper now with sprint...the evo is fast and beautiful, a worthy upgrade over the n1, i think.

GOOD, glad it turned out well for you Have you found any Evo forums yet or will you stick with us poor backward mortals? :D
    My sigs keep getting

lol no i havent found any evo forums yet, havent really looked! :P i just ran my speed test.net app and got 1.3 download and 700 kb upload! freaking excited!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ryan74701 View Post
    lol no i havent found any evo forums yet, havent really looked! :P i just ran my speed test.net app and got 1.3 download and 700 kb upload! freaking excited!!!!!
    Not sure why, I get 2Mbps down and 1Mbps up on my N1

Quote Originally Posted by PROPPA View Post
    The nexus one will get official updates till the android os dies. I am on a unlimited everything plan on t mobile and my bill every month is about 90 dollars with no contract. The evo4 is okay but i think its TOO big. Battery will die way quick the screen is what eats your battery most that and 3g and im assuming 4g will eat it even more. Im sticking with the official google phone until the next one comes out.
    ^ this

I will be with n1 until google releases another stock android phone

maybe because ive lived with att edge speeds for 5 years huh? dial up to broadband for me sir

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links