Did 2.2 update LOWER the quality of photos taken?

This is a discussion on Did 2.2 update LOWER the quality of photos taken? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; The worst part for me is seeing how colorful the photos are on my N1, then to see them super faded and dull when viewed ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Did 2.2 update LOWER the quality of photos taken?

The worst part for me is seeing how colorful the photos are on my N1, then to see them super faded and dull when viewed on a regular monitor. I hate how the N1 deceivingly over-saturates all the photos.

[quote=Beer Goggles;64340]
    Quote Originally Posted by deel View Post
    ...You need to pre-focus. Press the trackball down and hold it (this will let it focus), then release the trackball when you're ready to actually take the shot.

This is also similar to the way that point and shoot cameras work. The allow you to press the button down part way to focus and then all the way down to shoot.
    Thanks for that hint. I never realized I could hold the trackball to focus. It's amazing what you can learn here when you fool yourself into thinking you know everything about your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by GoofyG28 View Post
    The worst part for me is seeing how colorful the photos are on my N1, then to see them super faded and dull when viewed on a regular monitor. I hate how the N1 deceivingly over-saturates all the photos.
    That is probably due to the quality of your computer screen verus the quality of the AMOLED screen on the nexus one...

Quote Originally Posted by GoofyG28 View Post
    We're your photos fine before the update?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links