Local Pickup for Seidio?

This is a discussion on Local Pickup for Seidio? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I checked out radioshack to see if they had the case for the Nexus One, but they don't carry it. Is it available to get ...

Thread: Local Pickup for Seidio?

Local Pickup for Seidio?

I checked out radioshack to see if they had the case for the Nexus One, but they don't carry it. Is it available to get directly from you in Houston or do I have to go buy from online? Wanted to check it out first

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by urmystlkal View Post
    I checked out radioshack to see if they had the case for the Nexus One, but they don't carry it. Is it available to get directly from you in Houston or do I have to go buy from online? Wanted to check it out first

Thanks
    I called Seidio looking to pickup and they said their products were only available online.

New Rugged

I am going to get the new rugged in a couple days and see how that is. They have a 14 day return policy. If and when I get it I will post a video or something. Also looking at the otterbox

Quote Originally Posted by twistedbanyan View Post
    I am going to get the new rugged in a couple days and see how that is. They have a 14 day return policy. If and when I get it I will post a video or something. Also looking at the otterbox
    updates on this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    Anything with an i in the front of it from Apple is not for me.

Sorry it took so long
    OK first off...i got two cases...I got the seido rugged for the N1...
    This is truly a rugged case and has a great feel to it. Considering the crap that is out there for half the cost this is a good deal. Also you can get ten percent off for being a member here.

I have not really used the inside case that you snap on it is nice has good feel but not as good as the outside case with the semi soft rubber and then the kinda hard plastic cover. i dont even use the clip very often but if you add that on i dont think your going to break the device.

the negative on the case...i dislike the little flap on the back for the camera....i have no fingernails and it i hard to get it to pull back and also you have to hold it down when you are taking pics or shooting video ...otherwise there is a black shape at the bottom of your pic....i have thought about just cutting it off but have not yet. also i had issue with getting the little cutouts for the ear phones and also for the power...but after a week it was not an issue once they got used a bit...

I was going to also get the otterbox defender but they didnt have one for the N1 just the commuter so I got the defender for the HTC-HD2...this is a very good case also...no issue with the camera at all great case. The hard plastic clip was good but I dont think as good as the Seido hard clip case.

I like both of them a lot...i use my n1 all the time so I kinda favor the seido but i think in terms of quality both are the best out there. any questions just email me.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links