Nexus One vs Iphone 4G?

This is a discussion on Nexus One vs Iphone 4G? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hey I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the new iphone, and if so, then which do you think is a better choice in ...

View Poll Results: Smart Move by Microsoft or just not right?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's Brilliant!!

0 0%
  • This is extortion!! Some heads need to roll!!

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus One vs Iphone 4G?

Nexus One vs Iphone 4G?

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the new iphone, and if so, then which do you think is a better choice in your opinion.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

not much is known about the new iphone besides the "leaked" gizmodo images and the few others. from my understanding, the only thing it has that N1 doesn't is the front facing camera.
    N1 is better hands down. I'm sure you'll get similar replies considering this is an N1 forum.

oh so it has front facing camera like the EVO huh...I see I see

Nexus is way better main reason where can you get an iPhone 4g besides there is no 4g coverage with att and in the end its still an apple product and that is what the followers of the masses will get cause they can't think for them selfs. Just my opinion but nexus for the win or anything Droid
    Iphone has an app for that.......Nexus does not need apps its already perfect

The only thing that I have read about the iPhone 4g that just might be better then any phone out is they are going all out on the screen. From what I've read it will be crazy good like I think it is double the resolution and is I thinkits an oled or omaled screen like the galaxsy s super omaled screen. Other then that my n1 will still kick its butt

Kind of silly posting a poll like this on a device specific forums. Of course your answers are going to be biased.

Personally, while every iPhone released to date has been very good at what they were designed for, I think Apple is officially trying to catch up to everyone else with this release and I still think they will be behind. I have iPhone 4.0 beta on my 3GS, and I can say I am not really impressed. I am sure there are a few surprises waiting with the official release, but unless the hardware is far more impressive then what has been leaked I don't think its going to be enough to stop scores of people from migrating to Android. Apple needed to blow people out of the water and I think they are going to come up short.
    Jason
    Nexus One

Lets see, for starters...

iPhone 4g can't multi task - run multiple apps at same time

iPhone 4g will never support flash (per Steve Jobs himself)

iPhone 4g can't download/display interactive 3rd party home screen layouts

iPhone 4g can't switch batteries

iPhone 4g will never be open source

iPhone 4g isn't open to developers using non-Apple platforms

iPhone 4g is exclusive to AT&T w/ their new tiered usage plans (can you say SUCKS?)

This isn't the best place to ask for objectivity, but honestly with no flash support (ever), additional tethering charge, and data caps, the iphone is not what is holding the iphone back. It's Apple and AT&T. And yes, I am an AT&T customer... which is why I own an N1.

Everything you read about the new iPhone is speculation and that's it apple sucks and so do the products they make
    Iphone has an app for that.......Nexus does not need apps its already perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Everything you read about the new iPhone is speculation and that's it apple sucks and so do the products they make
    You've obviously never used them then. Apple makes quality products, they just aren't for everyone. I would never go back to a windows machine.
    Jason
    Nexus One

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links