3g Speed drop

This is a discussion on 3g Speed drop within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Here is an odd issue, I am in NYC and get great connection speeds, often over 3000kbs. Then out of no where it drops to ...

Thread: 3g Speed drop

3g Speed drop

Here is an odd issue, I am in NYC and get great connection speeds, often over 3000kbs. Then out of no where it drops to 600k, while my other phone, a mytouch still gets over 3000 right next to the N1. If i turn on airplane mode and then off, i start getting over 3000 again. Any ideas anyone?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm in Pittsburgh and mine went from roughly 3200kbps to 150. Mine isn't even fluctuating though. Mobile data didn't work at all yesterday. Today I'm just getting edge. I don't get it.

im getting a similar issue...i get good speeds up to 4mbps then an hour later ill try it and get lousy speeds like 400kbps, then i restart the phone and im back up at 3-4mbps....any ideas why that is?
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

HSPA+ speeds rolling out

Quote Originally Posted by Waynelu90 View Post
    HSPA+ speeds rolling out
    That's what I'm thinking..I've heard it takes up to a few weeks to get all the towers up and stable in any particular area, and naturally, first-tier tech support is out of the loop on this stuff.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links