Bashing the N1 Again. Help...Wera, any other mods or members

This is a discussion on Bashing the N1 Again. Help...Wera, any other mods or members within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Video: Droid Incredible does multi-touch better than the Nexus One Are there any threads or posts that show the pluses of the Nexus over the ...

Thread: Bashing the N1 Again. Help...Wera, any other mods or members

Bashing the N1 Again. Help...Wera, any other mods or members

Video: Droid Incredible does multi-touch better than the Nexus One

Are there any threads or posts that show the pluses of the Nexus over the Incredible

I still see these. I guess just asking because I havent gotten my refund I have posted about and haven't gotten my new N1 and Until I do I will question whether it is the right one.

I have to believe my Best Buy friend and 2 Verizon guys who say that I will still have one of the 4 best phones out there, to not go lose 11 years with Tmo and also pay $35 more per month with Verizon when that is all I basically have after paying bills (disability)

So thanks either way if you have links showing the N1 to be better or not

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Chill - there will always be something better coming along. That's the nature of technology!

"Love the one your with." - Stephen Stills

Hey , Thanks Keyplyr I appreciate it My strengths are intelligence, humor, good cook....being Chill...LOL. Let's just say I am working on it.

But I am kind, and I am thankfull for your help tho

the key word here from what you said, though, is love the one you're "WITH"" Well, I am not "WITH" him (N1) yet. So my anxiety lies in the fact that I have not Bought the phone yet.

But either way, I know what you mean. Whether I have it now or don't have it now and go buy it, there will always be other phones coming out that are better. And I can look at that two ways. First, it is inevitable, that is going to happen OR second, I always have those new phones I can buy if/when I wanna sell and flip my phone for.

So thanks

Are there any things that are better about the N1 though?

Enjoy the rest of the weekend Keyplyr and All

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Well, do some research, get some specs listed out, see which phone has a UI that you like

YouTube - nexus one vs incredible

just do some general searches, asking us to post things on the forum is a start, take some initiative.

Just remember, dont take one users opinion too seriously, if he doesent like a feature, some one else may, look at many reviews before making a judgement.

Oh and N1 has Froyo 2.2 already, while the Incredible has to wait quite a bit till its released, and even then wait longer to receive it via your carrier depending on where your living. [USA fairly quickly, UK long long time :| ]

Just something to consider

If I was still with Verizon I'd consider the incredible but, I still like the N1 better. A lot of things the reviewer pointed out about the incredible can be had on the N1. After upgrading to 2.2 the N1 blows away the incredible IMO. I agree that it comes down to personal taste.

Thanks BAV, and again Fury. I do value other opinions. I really cannot afford 35 extra bucks . so thanks N1 DEF for me

well it is no secret the N1 has some slight multi-touch issues that vary device to device. Some have issues, some have none, and some have had some serious lemons and gotten replacements.
    As far as I know about the subject, you will possibly run into some issues on certain games where certain axis have to cross each other. I for one have never had a problem with my touch screen, but Im not playing 3D multi-touch racing games or whatever so I've never had an issue...

That said, the Incredible is really Verizon's new Android phone that is technically 'catching up' with what us T-mobile users have had available for 6 months now. Really the differences are super minute between the two and REALLY the difference between who buys what has been CARRIER and very little to do with the phone. Neither should really be hating on either, but being on a N1 forum we obviously have the preference of the N1.

A few of my favorite points:
    ~N1 has aluminum sleek body with docking points as opposed to a plastic (and be honest a not so good looking) exterior where docks will need access via USB.
    ~N1 has proven a better camera despite MP size.
    ~N1 users are enjoying a BLAZING fast experience with FROYO currently.

There are so many Verizon customers, their network is huge. I more often that not find people getting a DROID or DI, the N1 was never even available in stores, most people don't even know what phone I have. But, I am ever so excited to overload with info about Android and the capabilities of their phones and a list of apps they need to look into!
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links