iphone 4g in 3 words

This is a discussion on iphone 4g in 3 words within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; this is kinda funny. the iphone 4 isnt really that great except for the build quality [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ito1wxGy3_Q]YouTube - Fail at Apple WWDC 2010 Keynote[/ame]...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: iphone 4g in 3 words

this is kinda funny. the iphone 4 isnt really that great except for the build quality

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ito1wxGy3_Q]YouTube - Fail at Apple WWDC 2010 Keynote[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by ap3604 View Post
    I will never support a monopolistic "1984" type company like Apple compared to Google's openness.

I would put Google in that boat as well with their privacy/data collecting practices.

Flash, 3.7in, customisable. That's what it should have.
    Was the only Australian N1 I have seen but my mate now owns one.
    32gb Sandisk.
    CM all the way baby.

Three words: FAIL, FAIL, FAIL.

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    lol at the vid.

epic fail?

Yes, yes it is.

Sorry about breaking the 3 word rule... but I'm not the only one I think it is unfair to call iPhone a "FAIL". At least we should all be honest enough to recognize it 1) IS a great device, so it's not a technical failure and 2) millions of people will buy it and be happy with it, so it's not going to be a financial failure either.

However, I was actually more underwhelmed than I thought I would be. I expected to feel at least a pang of "Apple envy", but when I glanced through that presentation on Engadget, my first thought was "thank goodness I chose the N1".

No looking back for me :D
    My sigs keep getting

Quote Originally Posted by ap3604 View Post
    I will never support a monopolistic "1984" type company like Apple compared to Google's openness.
    Ya know I have to defend douchbag Jobs here.
    Google's "openness" cones with a price.
    That price is countless crap aps that look and perform poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    this is kinda funny. the iphone 4 isnt really that great except for the build quality

YouTube - Fail at Apple WWDC 2010 Keynote
    The new IPhone is going to be a good phone. I think though that Jobs BLEW his opportunity at a GREAT phone. He had a shot and NEEDED to blow away Android.
    He failed and my gut tells me the reviews will reflect this.

Google also failed in a sense and should have had the final FROYO release to Nexus BEFORE today's announcement.

i love apple products! i use apple products everyday... build quality is top notch. usability is second to none.

but the iphone 4 just doesnt impress nexusone and high end android owners (incredible, evo4g, desire).

multitasking? welcome to the club

video calling? had this on my $200 sony ericsson 4 years ago (in manila) and i just tried it out but never actually used it... what wifi only? my old cheap ericsson could do this over 3g (but not in high res). i dont even use my macbook's webcam much which i would rather use over wifi for the bigger screen.

apps... well iphone still wins here. GUI on android apps have a lot of catching up to do... maybe because a lot of iphone programmers WERE already mac users to begin with.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links