iphone 4g in 3 words

This is a discussion on iphone 4g in 3 words within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; My said fail was refering to Job's blowing his opportunity in that vid. But i agree, the ipphone was a good phone, but they dnt ...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: iphone 4g in 3 words

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    My said fail was refering to Job's blowing his opportunity in that vid.
    But i agree, the ipphone was a good phone, but they dnt change much over the last 3 versions, because it was good enough as it was, no one could compete, but now, because they have to, they are stepping up the plate, about time too, its a decent phone, the 720p video impressed me (if noting else ^^ )

Smile

Thank you for the insight krys....

I reiterate my commitment to the N1 simply because the Apple iPhone is still LOCKED!!!

I am FREE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by antikryst View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aseems View Post
    1) IS the iPhone 4 NOT competition to the Google designed Nexus One?
    2) ARE we all just comforting each other?
    3) OR does the Google Phone Still SMASH Apple Phone?
    LOL!

im actually an apple fanboy but i still chose the nexusone over the iphone. i made my decision when the iphone 4 feature set was released to developers.

no surprises yesterday apart from the extremely high res display on the iphone 4. battery life i expect would be better than the nexus one.

apps in general... this iphone still wins with usability and interface (most android apps look like crap)

android still wins in functionality... specially when froyo is officially out.

more flexibility with android as well with more brands/phones/styles... you want a physical keyboard? theres an android that has one. need a cheap one? android has cheap ones also.

guess its just android vs iphone for now... with web os a far third place in terms of smartphone OS.

nokia wont cut it with what i have seen on youtube with the N8... its dated even before its even released. blackberry needs to catch up too.

i love apple products and i love the iphone. but still android for me.

If anything, iPhone users should be thanking Android, for forcing iPhone to do half of what it released with.
    Im telling you the phone would have HALF the features and not nearly as many hardware upgrades without Android coming in and creating REAL competition
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Quote Originally Posted by NexusRocks View Post
    Google also failed in a sense and should have had the final FROYO release to Nexus BEFORE today's announcement.
    Not really, Apple announced OS4 on April 8th, that's over 2 months and it doesn't have a definitive general release date, only an iPhone 4 date.

2.2 was only announced 3 weeks ago, give 'em a chance.

os4 realease date is June 21st. If anyone really cares.
    Nexus One (at&t)
    ROM: 2.2 w/root
    Recovery Amon-Ra 1.7.0
    ---

---
    HTC Evo 4g (sprint)
    ROM: SupererSonic 2.1
    Recovery ClockworkMod

shiny, unoriginal, overrated

the display is the only thing i am slightly jealous of, but it could be a weakness due to the the high resolution (graphics rendering speed) and unusual size.

I'm kinda disappointed in Apple, really. I was expecting more. I wanted them to raise the bar more...like what Android has done. It's really good for competition. I mean they basically took the previous iPhone, made it faster, thinner, and added some other things that other phones already have. I think that Steve Jobs arrogance has helped others catch up and really take the lead. And that's the thing with a lot of apple fans....they keep buying what apple keeps throwing at them. But I think this time people will start to jump ship more.....until a new iphone comes out next year.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    I'm kinda disappointed in Apple, really. I was expecting more. I wanted them to raise the bar more...like what Android has done. It's really good for competition. I mean they basically took the previous iPhone, made it faster, thinner, and added some other things that other phones already have. I think that Steve Jobs arrogance has helped others catch up and really take the lead. And that's the thing with a lot of apple fans....they keep buying what apple keeps throwing at them. But I think this time people will start to jump ship more.....until a new iphone comes out next year.
    ahh that's exactly what i was thinking. I wanted apple to raise the bar and come up with something truly revolutionary. competition is amazing, we get better phones thanks to it! I don't like Apple, but I really do like having them around.

Quote Originally Posted by ardynine View Post
    ahh that's exactly what i was thinking. I wanted apple to raise the bar and come up with something truly revolutionary. competition is amazing, we get better phones thanks to it! I don't like Apple, but I really do like having them around.
    I often wonder what, exactly, you folks think can be done/added/whatever that would be revolutionary.

There is a plateau effect with most types of technology. This has happened with everything from PC's to laptop, to "office" software packages. It only changes when completely new technologies come along.

I didn't see any of the unveiling..did he show off SIRI?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links